SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Hockey Lagging Behind Gopher Hockey

Rick

Clearly, when it comes to Rioting, we are clearly lagging behind the Gophers:

2002 Gopher Hockey Riot:

I believe they have a Rioting 101 class at the University of Minnesota for the beginning rioter. For the more experienced UorM rioting student, advanced degrees are available. You can sign up for the 400 level class - Rioting Boot Camp. That's where you get into jumping on police cars, setting cars on fire, breaking windows and destroying businesses.

What happened on that play where somebody's stick flew way up in the air? I was at the game but didn't see that part of the action.

IIRC, I think it was Parks who did a rather aggressive stick lift on a gopher player who was holding his stick a bit too loosely with one hand.

IIRC, I think it was Parks who did a rather aggressive stick lift on a gopher player who was holding his stick a bit too loosely with one hand.

Yes, that's exactly what it was. We went back on DVR to look at it a couple of times because it happened so quick it was easy to miss