SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA TOURNEY - SIOUX vs. BADGERS - Cincinnati

AZSIOUX

attendance in cincy will be brutal. last year in the regional in toledo with miami there they drew 2900 and 2400 for both games the redhawks were in. I'm sure the first game was bolstered a little bit with Notre Dame fans as well. 2000 grand tops for these games unless Ferris can bring bus loads of fans from michigan.

gfhockey?

Lol, no. Gfhockey would be happy with me though, I had a picture taken with Blais. He made some interesting comments about UND, Miami, and about comments from others asking him if he is coming back. I guess he bought shots for a friend of mine, just before I got there. It was a fun weekend for me, even if my favorite team lost to Miami.

Go Sioux!

Lol, no. Gfhockey would be happy with me though, I had a picture taken with Blais. He made some interesting comments about UND, Miami, and about comments from others asking him if he is coming back. I guess he bought shots for a friend of mine, just before I got there. It was a fun weekend for me, even if my favorite team lost to Miami.

Go Sioux!

Care to elaborate?

Al Pearson is trying to put a bus together to go to Cincy. All of you pissing and moaning about low attendance at inconvenient regionals can do a little something to change that. He needs 35 people to commit or bus doesn't roll. Call Joanna at 701-388-9825.

absolutely, but the I talked to so and so and they said something interesting could have been left out. it's like when we were younger and I've got a secret nana nana booboo.

Well the smarter than you people PM'ed me and I told them!

He told me nothing that he wouldn't have said to you if you were in my place!

Just didn't think I should spew it on a board, especially with people like you who jump all over it, twist it around and make a fight out of a simple comment!

Kind of like the Eades stories, (that I knew nothing of or asked about) they were shared in a smart way by smart people, asking through PM's.

Whatever!

Is this where you label me as a Hak hater?

If that's where you are going, you better read my posts first.

Maybe we got off on the wrong foot here...was actually interested in what Deano had to say...not sure how that correlated to hating Hak...have a good one.

Maybe we got off on the wrong foot here...was actually interested in what Deano had to say...not sure how that correlated to hating Hak...have a good one.

You wanting the Gino comment I guess, that was a SA comment from siouxeet, not me. I didn't talk to Gino, just figured you were adding to his comment, sorry.

You wanting the Gino comment I guess, that was a SA comment from siouxeet, not me. I didn't talk to Gino, just figured you were adding to his comment, sorry.

No...wasn't really paying attention to who posted what....just saw Deano/Gino mentioned...