SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ SUU

SWSiouxMN

For some reason this game really worries me. They have almost beaten both Weber/ Montana and a host of other teams that they lost by less than 8 points. We only beat them by 4 at home the first time so I hope nobody takes this team lightly because they have not won in conference play this year. As mentioned above we need to come out and give them no hope and get up big early.

For some reason this game really worries me. They have almost beaten both Weber/ Montana and a host of other teams that they lost by less than 8 points. We only beat them by 4 at home the first time so I hope nobody takes this team lightly because they have not won in conference play this year. As mentioned above we need to come out and give them no hope and get up big early.

I'm with you. They've had a lot of close losses this season and I keep thinking they're going to take their frustration out on somebody. Just hope it's not tonight. We'd better be ready.

Golly why are we so bipolar?

I was thinking of that same word; it describes Jones' teams perfectly.

This team is so up and down they don't deserve to win a single tournament game. If we lose this game, I will have zero hope going into the tournament.

Tournament atmospheres are bad for this team - loon at how the Oregon tourney turned out.