SiouxSports.com Forum

E. Washington @ UND Senior Day

sioux2013

What channel? Midco's HD cable broadcast switched over to the SDSU game. Was recording it and missed the end of the game. Big Sky TV must have been using that feed as well.

Lucky I watched it on FCS. Great buzzer beater.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a finish. Huff got into early foul trouble and as poorly as we shot the ball and with Huff on the bench most of the first half we were still only down 1. Huff started the 2nd half on a tear and had like 12 points in 4 minutes and then picked up foul number 3 and 4. The final play reminded me of an almost exact situation several years ago when Mitchell got a put back at the buzzer for the win. What a finish and a much needed win. Very fun and exciting game to watch.

Shot beats the buzzer...sure looks like the 3-point shooter's heels are out-of-bounds though just before he catches and shoots the ball. Anyone else see that?

It was close but IMO not out of bounds and ref was looking right at it.

Congrats to the Seniors - now finish out the season by taking the next games and getting the #2 seed. The Big Sky tournament is going to be great. Everyone is so evenly matched - going to be some upsets this year. NOTE: I was really impressed with EWU. Really young team with some nice talent and they might not make the tournament this year.

Mafia - good grief...

Congrats to the Seniors - now finish out the season by taking the next games and getting the #2 seed. The Big Sky tournament is going to be great. Everyone is so evenly matched - going to be some upsets this year. NOTE: I was really impressed with EWU. Really young team with some nice talent and they might not make the tournament this year.

Mafia - good grief...

Hey, big win, yes it's a thrilling victory, but...i just said it's close.

Shot beats the buzzer...sure looks like the 3-point shooter's heels are out-of-bounds though just before he catches and shoots the ball. Anyone else see that?

Close, but don't think his heels touched on the line. I have had the pleasure of seeing the ref who was watching the play right next to Webb in action a handful of times, he has no problem making a controversial call. Even seems to enjoy it occasionally.

would have been nice to see schuler in the corner for that shot just like back inthe great west conf tourney a couple years back against i thin south dakota??? i know webb has been hitting a few but schuler or stefan in the corner would have been nice

would have been nice to see schuler in the corner for that shot just like back inthe great west conf tourney a couple years back against i thin south dakota??? i know webb has been hitting a few but schuler or stefan in the corner would have been nice

I think Schuler hurt his arm during the game. Again, Stefan would have been nice.

I think Schuler hurt his arm during the game. Again, Stefan would have been nice.

Correct, took a hard foul, had to come out and someone else shot his free throws. Don't think he played after that. Webb isn't a great shooter from deep but he is shooting about 40% from deep on the year and has a knack for making timely shots. I don't have a huge problem with him taking that shot.

It was sure great to see us have an opportunity to win a game because of someone else's inability to simply turn and box out their man....usually that shoe is on the other foot.

Very good point. What's sad is I have talked to a few players over this year and asked if they work on boxing out in practice and the answer was no. The answers just puzzled me to no end being the fact it is costing us games. Our players simply do not know how to box out so with 5 coaches why would you not work on this.

Very good point. What's sad is I have talked to a few players over this year and asked if they work on boxing out in practice and the answer was no. The answers just puzzled me to no end being the fact it is costing us games. Our players simply do not know how to box out so with 5 coaches why would you not work on this.

Maybe the coaches don't know how either?