SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ St. Cloud St.

AZSIOUX

He's out for a couple of weeks. Lower-Body injury I heard.

Prochno is out this weekend and likely a few more weekends to come. He should be the only injury for SCSU going into the weekend.

So far, SCSU's top 4 D-men (including Prochno) have pretty much played every game with some combination of Storm, Rabey, and Nevalainen taking the final two spots. With Prochno out, expect all 3 of the aforementioned guys to play this weekend.

Charter airs the games and owns the broadcast rights. Charter isn't in the Twin Cities, but Comcast airs the Charter feed there for SCSU home games. No idea as to why they wouldn't charge Midco and let them broadcast the game.

Charter is in the Twin Cities. Charter is my cable provider here in Lakeville, if I didn't have DirecTV.

Shameless plug for my blog :)

Daddy Dump and Chase takes a look at UND's men's hockey series vs. SCSU and previews his daughter's first birthday. ENJOY!

http://daddydumpandc...-and-berth.html

Thanks posting this! Question for you....where did you get that Sioux cake? Looks awesome!!

Unfortunately, that's not my daughter's cake. That cake was from a wedding I went to this past summer. Just thought it was a fitting image for my post :)

Daddy Dump and Chase takes a look at UND's men's hockey series vs. SCSU and previews his daughter's first birthday. ENJOY!

Your article looks great.. One minor detail... Also, can we hold you to the 4-3 series sweep? Faragher is 6-3-1 against UND.

In his career, he is 6-3-1 with a .940 save percentage and a 1.79 goals-against average against North Dakota.
Edited by Goon

Your article looks great.. One minor detail... Also, can we hold you to the 4-3 series sweep? Faragher is 6-3-1 against UND.

Damn it... I looked at my notes again right now... I have a sideways W that looks like a L... efffff!! 6-3-1 is correct

That being said, yes. I still think we sweep. And my daughter tears her cake a new one :)

Damn it... I looked at my notes again right now... I have a sideways W that looks like a L... efffff!! 6-3-1 is correct

That being said, yes. I still think we sweep. And my daughter tears her cake a new one :)

Awesome... I am expecting nothing short of a series sweep and Penrose... :) Good luck with the new child, they get more difficult as they grow... Now's the easy/fun time. The other morning my 6 1/2 year old came out baning her drum. Not the way I wanted to start the day.

Prochno is out this weekend and likely a few more weekends to come. He should be the only injury for SCSU going into the weekend.

So far, SCSU's top 4 D-men (including Prochno) have pretty much played every game with some combination of Storm, Rabey, and Nevalainen taking the final two spots. With Prochno out, expect all 3 of the aforementioned guys to play this weekend.

I think that's a big time injury... But SCSU is pretty deep on the blue line.

Awesome... I am expecting nothing short of a series sweep and Penrose... :) Good luck with the new child, they get more difficult as they grow... Now's the easy/fun time. The other morning my 6 1/2 year old came out baning her drum. Not the way I wanted to start the day.

Been absolutely crazy how fast she has grown. The party is on Sunday. I fully expect to be celebrating a sweep, a Penrose and a birthday on that day :)

hey what channel is the game on saturday night i thought it might be on comcast the st.cloud state network

comcast usually has the st.cloud games on here in the Cities. Big Chief said it might be on Comcast 999. it lists special event but doesn't list any information. i think that's where i've found it before. I hope so!

edit: he heard that info from Sweeney.

Just another reminder that we'll have a pre-game event on the second floor of Brother's Bar and Grill on Saturday, March 1st from 4:00-6:00 p.m. Free appetizers, great fans on both sides of the rivalry, and a chance to view the Challenge Cup. Brother's is located two blocks west of the Kelly Inn off of Division Avenue. Please make plans to join us!

Dave

Just another reminder that we'll have a pre-game event on the second floor of Brother's Bar and Grill on Saturday, March 1st from 4:00-6:00 p.m. Free appetizers, great fans on both sides of the rivalry, and a chance to view the Challenge Cup. Brother's is located two blocks west of the Kelly Inn off of Division Avenue. Please make plans to join us!

Dave

Shuttle?

Dave

Shuttle?

I will check on that today and post updated information when I get it. Unless somebody else already knows the answer?

Dave