SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Recruiting

Hambone

Was including Ferguson on my list, too. Not sure what his injury is or how serious, but, needless to say, it would be great to have him back next week.

Totally forgot about Dev..... yes, he would be huge to get back. I think the game is beginning to consistently slow down for him.

I feel for him. He's a great kid and really busted his ass for the team. He'll now be coach McGill.

After seeing him injuring his knee, I had a bad feeling it could be a season/career ending injury. Gotta feel for the kid with what he's been through. I also took notice that he got up and "ran" off the field after being looked over....almost as if he knew it was bad but wanted to leave the field on his own terms and not be helped off/carted off.

• Upvote 1

Brad Heidlebaugh is being recruited by all of those schools? That is a surprise to me but I know nothing about the kid, nor have I seen him play.

I will figure out the accuracy of that. Also it's possible he plays basketball in college instead.

I see he went to state track in the long jump as well.

Speaking of track, Jack Curtis a DB that was in town last weekend, has a personal best of 6'9" in the high jump and runs 10.94 100 meters and 22.15 200 meter. Heck of an athlete - whether or not that translates to the football field is to be seen if he ends up at UND.

Brad Heidlebaugh is being recruited by all of those schools? That is a surprise to me but I know nothing about the kid, nor have I seen him play.

I've only seen him play once.  Very good athlete, but I just didn't see a DI arm.  Maybe he's being recruited at another position.

I was Brad's sports acceleration trainer when he was in junior high. He's a great athlete with a great attitude. Sports obsessed kid, he was awesome to work with. To give you an idea of his personality, the most trouble I ever saw him get into was his mom would get mad he'd hang out at the wellness center in Rugby late at night to watch the NBA finals because their farm didn't get TBS.