SiouxSports.com Forum

Weston Dressler

WiSioux

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.kcchiefs....2a-5e7c867fe7bf

“I feel good about him.” Dave Toub, Chiefs Special Teams Coordinator, said. “He catches the ball well. He probably is our best catcher. That’s good for him.”

Dressler is also receiving high praise from head coach Andy Reid.

“I like his quickness and I like him in the slot,” Coach Reid noted. “He’s got great quickness there. That’s what he played in Canada, he played in that area. You can see he’s got a real feel in there and good quickness that goes with it.”

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Weston was just on the field in an offensive set. Looked like Smith either overthrew him badly or Dressler broke the route off early, but it was definitely going his way.......

And the play by play guy said, "Weston Dressler.....Nodak......University of North Carolina......" No s***

And the play by play guy said, "Weston Dressler.....Nodak......University of North Carolina......" No s***

That was Paul Allen from KFAN.  I'm not sure if that was an honest mistake or a shot at UND, because he definitely knows what Nodak is short for.

That was Paul Allen from KFAN.  I'm not sure if that was an honest mistake or a shot at UND, because he definitely knows what Nodak is short for.

More than likely a shot at UND...  Paul Allen is a marginal play by play guy.  Can hardly listen to the games.

I had a feeling Harding would get released but I am somewhat surprised Dressler was. 

Do they look to the CFL now or is it too late in the season up there?

I wonder if KC is really deep at WR, plus with Charles at RB they don't need to throw the ball a lot. I hope Dressler/Hardin can latch on to another NFL team (not NE ;) ), or if he does go back to the CFL...WINNIPEG!!!!