SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Olympic Hockey

Ray77

What would Scott Sandelin do with Team USA's talent?

Please don't do that..

Edit: It is terrible that I am looking forward to my June Manitoba fishing trip where I am out of range of cell phones, computers, all electronics, so that;

1. What would Scott Sandelin do with ???? won't be burned into my mind.

2. I can avoid the Fire Hak line in every Siouxsports thread.

3. I can avoid the gfhockey abuse of the English language, discussion of his W-2 form,

It should be about fishing.

Rask is the reason Finland is up 2-0 right now and I think if he was in goal yesterday Finland is probably playing for gold. Kane has to be the most frustrated player in the tournament right now with so many chances and so little to show for it. U.S. has had most of the chances and the better of the play but a couple bad minutes in each period are the reason it is 2-0 right now. Noticed Brown was benched after the bad turnover for the first goal although I'm sure Quick would want that one back. Also seems like McDonaugh hasn't seen the ice quite as much after the bad turnover and then bad decision that led to Finland's 2nd goal. With the chances the U.S. is getting right now I have to think they will break through here soon.