SiouxSports.com Forum

Bubba's Staff: Who's it gonna be?.......and when?

Siouxperfan777

So any chance of Schleussner coming back as the WR coach or recruiting coordinator? I know it has been mentioned before but I just wasn't sure if he has gone somewhere else now like Kotelnicki.

I'm hoping he does, his recruiting connections in Illinois have been very good.

Who?

@jirik93: Sioux suck sh*t!! #BisoNation

@jirik93: I love Sioux fans they get mad when you make fun of the football team cause they are a "hockey" school lol

Tweets from Sr. Cole Jirik.

I see they have a lot of class down there. Will always hate NDSU athletics for crap like this. Makes me proud to be associated with the flagship university of North Dakota, and not the oversized tech school down in Fargo.

@jirik93: I love Sioux fans they get mad when you make fun of the football team cause they are a "hockey" school lol

I see they have a lot of class down there. Will always hate NDSU athletics for crap like this. Makes me proud to be associated with the flagship university of North Dakota, and not the oversized tech school down in Fargo.

Proud of a program with roughly 9% success of the AC?

So any chance of Schleussner coming back as the WR coach or recruiting coordinator? I know it has been mentioned before but I just wasn't sure if he has gone somewhere else now like Kotelnicki.

Let's hope not. He had no respect as a coach and played too many favorites. Team is better off with new blood.

Are you defending this as acceptable from a team captain?

Everything is acceptable at FU as long as you win. Whiskey Joe's legacy lives on even after he hightailed it out of the state. ???

All of these people will get theirs in due time. Any talk you hear about a four-peat is pure wishful thinking. I will remember all of these insults and cheap-shots and I will gladly shove it in their faces when the time is right.

Everything is acceptable at FU as long as you win. Whiskey Joe's legacy lives on even after he hightailed it out of the state. ???

All of these people will get theirs in due time. Any talk you hear about a four-peat is pure wishful thinking. I will remember all of these insults and cheap-shots and I will gladly shove it in their faces when the time is right.

The 4-peat talk is running wild at BV. Do they think Kleinman is Bohl 2.0? I can't wait to see the fire Kleinman threads pop up on BV when they don't get to the NC game in the next few years.

Proud of a program with roughly 9% success of the AC?

And how do you figure that? Did you calculate basketball and hockey into that equation as well? Oh yeah, NDSU doesn't have a national championship winning hockey team. Did you account for UND's head-to-head record versus the Ag school? You're probably too young to remember those games I suppose. How about academic success and alumni diversity/success? Does NDSU produce a lot of physicians, attorneys, commercial aviation pilots, and astronauts? Do they produce a lot of business executives? You really are oblivious and naive if you think I should not be proud of my alma mater. Get the facts straight buddy, that is if it's possible for you to receive any academic training from the "learn how to play in the dirt" school of the south.

And how do you figure that? Did you calculate basketball and hockey into that equation as well? Oh yeah, NDSU doesn't have a national championship winning hockey team. Did you account for UND's head-to-head record versus the Ag school? You're probably too young to remember those games I suppose. How about academic success and alumni diversity/success? Does NDSU produce a lot of physicians, attorneys, commercial aviation pilots, and astronauts? Do they produce a lot of business executives? You really are oblivious and naive if you think I should not be proud of my alma mater. Get the facts straight buddy, that is if it's possible for you to receive any academic training from the "learn how to play in the dirt" school of the south.

Forgive him, he can only count to 9. They only teach 0-9 at NDSU.

• Upvote 1

Who is Cole Jirik and why should anyone care what he says?

Sure. Mind expanding on what he did wrong? What if he tweeted about how the gophers suck? Would you be mad?

And....who is the weirdo following Cole jirik on twitter?

Wouldn't be mad, just think it lacks class.

What does UND have to do with anything FU did this season?