SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. U of Manitoba Gameday - Sunday

AZSIOUX

They need the interlocking ND on the side of the helmets.

Agreed. They also need the green/white/black number scheme instead of the black/white/green number scheme...although they b/w/g is probably much easier to see on TV and in the press box.

GYI0064249001_extra_large_medium.jpg121214093105-und-hockey-single-image-cut.jpg

Stretcher looked pretty good last night handling the puck and moving around the net while going deep in the zone...He's probably a transitional forward-defensemen caliber because he has speed, good hands, and from what I saw of his passing he seeks open space and can find the open guy pretty well. I didn't see him unload on anybody because of his smaller size, but he fights in the corner and his overall speed was impressive. I really like the overall team speed this year...maybe I'm seeing things, but they looked really fast!

As far as the uniform is concerned, they need something on the sides of the helmet. Maybe North Dakota in a cursive script above the ear holes or something like that. Would make the green jerseys and breezers fit that much better.

I'm glad they got the green breezers that looked exactly the same as the mid 90's ones. Gosh, just gave me goosebumps right away.