SiouxSports.com Forum

Vikings

Fetch

I think GB got the better of the game last night and here's why:

Now Minnesota has to host Seattle (only KC is hotter) and GB goes to the best of the mess called the NFC Least (Washington). Seems like a pretty good outcome for GB. 

If GB would have won, they'd have had to beat a team three times in a season (and that's not an easy task). 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Now Minnesota has to host Seattle (only KC is hotter) and GB goes to the best of the mess called the NFC Least (Washington). Seems like a pretty good outcome for GB. 

If GB would have won, they'd have had to beat a team three times in a season (and that's not an easy task). 

The better team won last night.  McCarthy's play calling was classic ND Class 1A FB......run, run, 3rd and 8 pass until they were down 17. He forgets ARog is his QB. With that said I agree with everything above....not that GB will beat WASH but I like their chances more than if they had to play MN again.

Bottom line.........neither team looked playoff quality last night.

Vikings will have to play a completely different defensive scheme against Seattle than they used last night or R. Wilson will torch them with his running. Vikings have to be a significant underdog in any case. But I am happy they won last night....at some point they have to beat the best to be the best...may as well be next week.

2 hours ago, Fetch said:

Were still in the show & were the NFC Champions (if we get beat we had a Great Season) If GB gets beat AGAIN their season sucked even more than it does now :cool:

Enjoy your NFC North crown............after 5 in a row without as SB appearance they don't mean much to our fan base but hey it is something new for you guys!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

I think everyone is overlooking Washington, they are playing well right now and could very well win.

7 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

I think everyone is overlooking Washington, they are playing well right now and could very well win.

Agree......I'll give GB a 25% chance on Sunday to win that one.

I want to play the best were due to get lucky 

Teddy needs to play with no fear & go for it every play

Everything here on out is gravy 

It could happen

But if not we are getting better that's huge for a life long Vikings fan

• Upvote 1