SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 Recruiting

Hambone

Corey set up at the 3 at Juco level  39 % FG,twice as many turnovers as assists  and 67% Ft. are his weak points,  2 steals per game and 5 rebounds per outing are good for the season.   Over last 10 games averaged 19ppg, 5.5 rebounds and shot 45%.,43% 3pts.and 82% ft. . Very strong finish. Graduated high school in 2011 took a couple years off before going Juco...Dirden recruit

@genocrandall: & on another note.... soon 2 be reunited with my brother from another (who i can't mention because for some reason that's an ncaa violation)

I'm guessing Wheeler will be joining us.

Geno cracks me up :D

but seriously if true... Hooker... Geno... Seales... Wheeler... LETS GO!

Shay was gone

My source is righty

You were a week late on the Shay news. We're talking about when you said without Shay UND wasn't going to get Baker.

UND is recruiting Baker hard...will take him in heartbeat.

Without shay

We ain't getting him

It sure is quiet on the Baker and McKinley recruiting front. Are they still in the picture?

Aka shay is gone

How competive should we expect this group to be next season?

Wheeler won't be eligible.  I've said in the 2015-16 thread I believe they should be contending for one of top three spots in conference and make a run in the conference tournament.  As in semis, or better yet finals.  I think Hooker, Crandall, and Seales could create so many matchup problems.  I think the bigs will be much better as well. Considering the talent on the bench, that is an upgrade, that is vastly improved as well.  I know they will be very young, but extremely talented!  Paired with the winning that these guys are used to, it is expected that the work ethic they needed to be successful in their youth will transfer over to the college level.  (It is rare that kids just stop working hard to achieve their goals)  That being said, I think a few of these kids have lofty goals.  So the question is...Does the Coach allow the guards to control the game, or make the game go through the bigs?  Obviously, some mix of both is best.  But, the game has become guard oriented, and you can't always force the issue with the bigs.  Lets hope the guys time overseas pays off!

Wheeler has committed to UND.

Check his twitter. WaldoEsque. @WheeWhee25

Big time get. Wheeler is a proven guy at the NCAA level and a big name in the Twin Cities. Our backcourt in 2 seasons will have 4 guys that are all conference type talents in Hooker, Crandall, Seales, and Baker. Going to be fun watching the young guys develop next year and hopefully position themselves nicely for 16-17 which should be the most talent UND has ever had on the BBall court on paper.

Big time get. Wheeler is a proven guy at the NCAA level and a big name in the Twin Cities. Our backcourt in 2 seasons will have 4 guys that are all conference type talents in Hooker, Crandall, Seales, and Baker. Going to be fun watching the young guys develop next year and hopefully position themselves nicely for 16-17 which should be the most talent UND has ever had on the BBall court on paper.

No, they'll be on the court :p