SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

YUP! One for me.

Oops - okay since it doesn't list Kelly Green I'm thinking the dark green is going to be too much like John Deere/Packer/Bison green - so I will go with black unless there is a Kelly Green option. (I suppose pink is a UND color option - nah) Can I get Siouxpride.com on the other side for the $7.50? If so then add that too.

Any thoughts that the name of this site will be changing in the near future?

...unless there is a Kelly Green option. (I suppose pink is a UND color option - nah) Can I get Siouxpride.com on the other side for the $7.50? If so then add that too.

There is no kelly green option unfortunately. Yes, the Siouxpride.com can be added on the other side for the $7.50 charge.

I suppose if anyone is seen wearing one. They will have a moniker :p

I'm on the fence with my moniker on my hat...that's all I need to hear at Target Center, LOL. 'Hey, there's that prick MafiaMan from SiouxSports...let's go kick his a**!'

If my count is right, we're at 25 hats not including mine. I'm probably in for 3 at least so let's go with 28 so far. I know LeftyZL and NorthDakotaHockey are interested too but haven't responded yet. It's safe to say we're over 30 hats in just over twelve hours of this thread being posted. Not too shabby.

Guys, if you are afraid of being outed and asskicked because of the moniker, put your real world name on it. Take the cannoli, leave the gun.

My moniker is way cooler than my actual name.....way cooler.....But I don't want to get taken out by that guy that went all Steven A. Smith on me after Minnesota beat BSU 10-1 both nights after UND tied them.

If my count is right, we're at 25 hats not including mine. I'm probably in for 3 at least so let's go with 28 so far. I know LeftyZL and NorthDakotaHockey are interested too but haven't responded yet. It's safe to say we're over 30 hats in just over twelve hours of this thread being posted. Not too shabby.

2-Black, 1-Green(only if it is kelly green)

My wife is going to start thinking I have a mistress with the numerous texts I get from MafiaMan late at night.

Thanks for the assist, Cratter.. Softball Hogg and broomball Hogg are approximately 2 1/2" in height.

The third image is actually a purple hat with a silver IceHogg.

If you're a fan of the Hogg, I can have that done as well but change the broomball stick to a hockey stick.