SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

It may just be the copious amounts of theraflu......or the page after page of fire Hak/season over threads but.....

Im thinkin that a third hat order may be needed....

Tinfoil lined fleece lids......for the times when you need to keep your ears warm whilst finishing the conspiracy theories of Turgerons Aunt luring Blais back to win guarenteed titles in a league of quality officiating.

Hat was on at the series this weekend, looked hard to find someone else with one, but never did. Had to be one or more there with a hat, but hard to sort out among a crowd of 10000+

I had mine on for awhile until I got the head sweats. I saw you off in distance in your linked sausage trench coat... ;)

I had mine on for awhile until I got the head sweats. I saw you off in distance in your linked sausage trench coat... ;)

We were in 110, second row. Had to have a guy move to get into seats Saturday night pre-game. He stood up and turned to look my way, and it was Tony Hrkac. He, his wife, and family (assume it was his 2 daughters) were beside us in the row.

We were in 110, second row. Had to have a guy move to get into seats Saturday night pre-game. He stood up and turned to look my way, and it was Tony Hrkac. He, his wife, and family (assume it was his 2 daughters) were beside us in the row.

We are in 110 a few rows higher. I saw him...how did I miss you?

We are in 110 a few rows higher. I saw him...how did I miss you?

Didn't have the hat on when in the seats Saturday night. One of the pucks that came over the glass landed at my feet; was sitting in the third row at the time. gave it to a couple young girls a couple rows behind me.

• Upvote 1

Didn't have the hat on when in the seats Saturday night. One of the pucks that came over the glass landed at my feet; was sitting in the third row at the time. gave it to a couple young girls a couple rows behind me.

I saw you do that...nicely played!

You kicked Tony Hrkac out of your seats? Nice.

"Hey, jerkweed, would you mind getting your butt out of that seat? It belongs to me. Oh, Mr. Hrkac, can I have your autograph? I'm a big fan!"

You kicked Tony Hrkac out of your seats? Nice.

"Hey, jerkweed, would you mind getting your butt out of that seat? It belongs to me. Oh, Mr. Hrkac, can I have your autograph? I'm a big fan!"

Not quite, he was taking pics of his daughters from the row below them and had to move for me to get by.

I saw that on TV too...that was class man!! Thanks for being that kind of awesome!..

I saw that on T.V. you tricked me though, I thought you were going to give it to the kid below her. Almost as if you changed recipients in mid stream hand-off. lol

I saw that on T.V. you tricked me though, I thought you were going to give it to the kid below her. Almost as if you changed recipients in mid stream hand-off. lol

Missed the kid below them, and didn't see those two rows in front of me. Uncle to the girls' dad said, "how bout a puck for these girls", and I turned around and passed it up to them. Pays to ask. Was the right choice, the girls' dad had been in a fatal car accident the week before.

• Upvote 1

Missed the kid below them, and didn't see those two rows in front of me. Uncle to the girls' dad said, "how bout a puck for these girls", and I turned around and passed it up to them. Pays to ask. Was the right choice, the girls' dad had been in a fatal car accident the week before.

Wow, that's very sad. Nice gesture, sprig. Right place, right time. Sometimes you're chosen for such things.