SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ PSU 2/28

SWSiouxMN

I used to gripe ( ok still do ) when Weber would have to play on the west coast because of the extra hour I would have to wait to watch them play, I could just imagine how you guys feel when UND has to play on the west coast.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to gripe ( ok still do ) when Weber would have to play on the west coast because of the extra hour I would have to wait to watch them play, I could just imagine how you guys feel when UND has to play on the west coast.

don't mind - get everyone to bed and I can watch the game in peace.

I think I'm gonna have to make a few slight changes to my BSC tournament picks.

#1 Weber State

#2 Montana

#3 North Dakota

#4 Montana State

#5 Southern Utah

#6 Northern Arizona

#7 Northern Colorado

Can not argue with that.. big drop after #2... #3 through #7 fairly even.

Sioux actually played quite well in the 2nd half, which is nice to see. They ended up shooting 47% (37% in the 1st half) and only had 13 turnovers in the game. I think they had 10 turnovers in the first half. Shot 73% from the free throw line, that is obviously huge.

Four starters in double figures: Huff 18, Anderson 16, Webb, 11 Benton 10. Wilmer had 7 rebounds, and Lenny Antwi chipped in 9 off the bench. 13 assists as a team tonight. All around nice team effort and a very valuable road win.

Congrats men!

This was a good win. They led the whole game. Now, hopefully they complete the sweep with a win on Saturday vs Eastern Washington.

Its looking good as we move towards the BSC tournament. If we can beat Eastern Washington on Saturday and then Southern Utah at home the next week, we'd be the #3 seed, be getting healthy with Brekke and Schuler, and be entering the tournament with a 3-game winning streak.

One more thing, is Eastern Washington's court red? ;)

This was a good win. They led the whole game. Now, hopefully they complete the sweep with a win on Saturday vs Eastern Washington.

Its looking good as we move towards the BSC tournament. If we can beat Eastern Washington on Saturday and then Southern Utah at home the next week, we'd be the #3 seed, be getting healthy with Brekke and Schuler, and be entering the tournament with a 3-game winning streak.

One more thing, is Eastern Washington's court red? ;)

Hopefully they can finish strong going into the BST. Obviously winning the tourney would be a long shot with Montana and Weber St. but it is certainly possible. Montana is missing some high end talent, and if the Sioux stay healthy it only takes one or two top notch games to get the finish they need. Like I said its a long shot, but it would be a blast to see these guys make it to the NCAA tourney. Go Sioux!

Hopefully they can finish strong going into the BST. Obviously winning the tourney would be a long shot with Montana and Weber St. but it is certainly possible. Montana is missing some high end talent, and if the Sioux stay healthy it only takes one or two top notch games to get the finish they need. Like I said its a long shot, but it would be a blast to see these guys make it to the NCAA tourney. Go Sioux!

Even playing for the Big Sky Championship should generate some really good interest for next year. I think that is a realistic goal for this team this year.