SiouxSports.com Forum

2013 Hoggsbreath WCHA Final Five Brunch

MafiaMan

Hoggsbreath Brunch   

25 members have voted

1. 1. What date and time works best for you?

• Friday the 22nd at 11:00 am?
    • Saturday the 23rd at 11:00 am?

I apologize for dragging my feet on picking a day here...just trying to get a gauge of when the Al Pearson bus and long-time Hoggsbreath brunch attendee Yane A will be in town...I expect to have this wrapped up in a day or two. Thank you for your patience.

I apologize for dragging my feet on picking a day here...just trying to get a gauge of when the Al Pearson bus and long-time Hoggsbreath brunch attendee Yane A will be in town...I expect to have this wrapped up in a day or two. Thank you for your patience.

Why not make it simple and meet both Friday and Saturday? That way maybe people who can not make it one day can make it the other. Since you need to eat and it sounds like a good place why not eat there twice? Just a thought.

Why not make it simple and meet both Friday and Saturday? That way maybe people who can not make it one day can make it the other. Since you need to eat and it sounds like a good place why not eat there twice? Just a thought.

I have a few quality door prizes for people who do attend...would rather not blow my entire bank account on two days worth of them though. :xmas:

Door prizes have been ordered and will be ready for next weekend.

Does anybody have anything catchy for the Hoggsbreath sign outside the bar? Tom and Jossie were kind enough to put up 'WELCOME NORTH DAKOTA FIGHTING SIOUX HOCKEY FANS' two years ago. I thought 'TO HELL WITH THE NCAA...WELCOME FIGHTING SIOUX FANS' would be pretty amusing this time around...

If our boys don't show up ready to play tomorrow night, you'll be making an announcement that the brunch just ain't happening this year. :sad:

The brunch will happen regardless of tonight's outcome...unfortunately, it might just be NorthDakotaHockey and me in attendance. Oh well...I guess we can just split the door prizes amongst ourselves!

The brunch will happen regardless of tonight's outcome...unfortunately, it might just be NorthDakotaHockey and me in attendance. Oh well...I guess we can just split the door prizes amongst ourselves!

I believe we'll be there for hockey and the brunch no matter what; coming to visit in the Cities anyway.Maybe the group of Sioux fans from whom I bought seats will sell theirs and I'll be surrounded by "insert another team's fans"

I will be there. BUT LETS BE CONFIDENT THE FIGHTING SIOUX will PULL off a WIN Tonight!

The 2012 Hoggsbreath was the first one that I went to, I was dragging because I was suffering from a serious Sinus infection. I had nose surgery in May and have not had another sinus infection since May. All I can remember was how cheap the price was and how good it was. It was fun talking to everyone.

Will Goon be attending again this year? Mafia Man its time again for a group picture!