SiouxSports.com Forum

Bracketology 2013

iluvdebbies

So you're saying I should go back and pick Wisconsin?

Wisconsin is 8-7-3 this season against NCAA tournament teams but clearly are one of the hotest teams in the country right now. Sconi has won 8 of their last 9 games and their last 6 straight.

We're 6-6-5 against the field and playing .500 in our last 4 games...its that time of year where every team is good...

Minus the 3rd MTU game this squad has been average at best over the last month.

I think we played good enough to win vs a hungry CC team. We certainly looked better than the Goofs...

Sunday against MTU was pure dominance.

5 of the 7 series we played pre-WCHA playoffs were against NCAA tourney teams. We essentially played .500 (going 3-4-3). I guess what I am saying is that we are battle tested. We are not coming in on a monster run. We are not a dominant force. However, we can skate with anybody on any given night.

Wisconsin is 8-7-3 this season against NCAA tournament teams but clearly are one of the hotest teams in the country right now. Sconi has won 8 of their last 9 games and their last 6 straight.

True. I'm still not counting out Lowell, though, since they won the Hockey East tourney and regular season. That's impressive. That might end of being one of the best games this weekend.

same could be said of denver in 2004, mich state in 2007, bc in 2008 and duluth in 2011.

Probably the hottest team coming in is Wisconsin, they have been smoking the last month or so.

Really nobody on our radar has been that great lately...UND, Minnesota (less the 4 Bemidji wins), St. Cloud, BC...all were pretty average down the stretch.

Maybe that means they have played their best hockey already or maybe that means there will be an extra sense of urgency once the tournament starts, I guess we'll see Friday.