SiouxSports.com Forum

Bracketology 2013

iluvdebbies

Just curious but has BC ever had to come out "west" as they call it for a regional? Ill look later but just curious. I know they are top seed lately so I get if they haven't but man it seems like the same boring places get regionals over and over. Will we get a few back at The Ralph since we dropped the name ??

Just curious but has BC ever had to come out "west" as they call it for a regional? Ill look later but just curious. I know they are top seed lately so I get if they haven't but man it seems like the same boring places get regionals over and over. Will we get a few back at The Ralph since we dropped the name ??

.I think they were in St. Louis a couple years ago....i think CC gave them a pounding!

Yep...just looked it up 2011 in St.Louis ..CC 8 BC 4.

Not until the NCAA allows the regionals to be held at on-campus arenas again.

I think Brad did some research about this for an article earlier this season. If I recall, BC has only been sent out west twice in the past decade or something like that, and each time they did have to travel, they got spanked. Every time they've made it to the Frozen Four, they've gone through Worcester.

I'll look bad at his archives to see if I can find the specific article, as I'm probably botching those statistics.

I think Brad did some research about this for an article earlier this season. If I recall, BC has only been sent out west twice in the past decade or something like that, and each time they did have to travel, they got spanked. Every time they've made it to the Frozen Four, they've gone through Worcester.

I'll look bad at his archives to see if I can find the specific article, as I'm probably botching those statistics.

On a related note, UMTC hasn't fared very well in regionals away from the Twin Cities. The last time they made it to the Frozen Four by playing in a regional away from home was 11 years ago.

I call BS on this one. UND played Minnesota at the Xcel in last year's regional, and attendance was only 10,974.

Plenty of good seats still available for the Gopher/Sioux game last year...the SCSU vs WIsconsin regional a couple of years earlier brought in less than half of that!