SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ UNO - Saturday 6:37, outside on the pond

AZSIOUX

hak looks pissed off right now... these ice conditions are miserable

also rumor goingaround that uno und ndsu usd sdsu are going to the wac conference???

Yeah, No! That isn't going to happen. Wouldn't UND have to pay an exit fee to leave the Big Sky?

Per Brads blog

Today’s outdoor game between UND and Nebraska Omaha will be on Midco Sports Network for Midcontinent Cable subscribers only.

The UND game is set to begin at 4 p.m. However, if the UND women’s basketball game against Montana is still in progress, the outdoor game broadcast will begin on Midco Channel 323.

The game is NOT on DirecTV or Dish.

There is a webcast available at www.americaonesports.com.

In a related story, an urgent call has been issued from downtown Omaha. 15 bars and pubs have issued an urgent call for more alcohol.

Emergency response units from Omaha and Council Bluffs have been mobilized.

• Upvote 2

Would the game still be available online anybody know? I have never done the online thing before and want to make sure my connection and everything works before the puck drops. Also, if I have a fast wireless Internet connection would that work or would I need to hook it up wired directly?

According to Weather.com there is about a 35% chance of rain right around 6 p.m. but no chance at around 7 p.m. or after with "feels like" temps in the low 30's so maybe they will wait out the rain. What's the difference really, the WCHA games normally start at 7ish on Saturdays anyway right?

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/graph/Omaha+NE+USNE0363:1:US

Team back to the hotel in the meantime

Gigantic 2 points on the line with all this mess

Conference games should never be a outdoor game as both coaches have stated they wish it wasnt. I wonder how much pressure there is to play this?? If the ice is fine then game on but no way Hak or Blais send teams out if it doesn't improve

Would the game still be available online anybody know? I have never done the online thing before and want to make sure my connection and everything works before the puck drops. Also, if I have a fast wireless Internet connection would that work or would I need to hook it up wired directly?

I'm a UND Insider paid membership subscriber, and it isn't offered through it..

Team back to the hotel in the meantime

Gigantic 2 points on the line with all this mess

Conference games should never be a outdoor game as both coaches have stated they wish it wasnt. I wonder how much pressure there is to play this?? If the ice is fine then game on but no way Hak or Blais send teams out if it doesn't improve

Can't risk an injury for poor ice conditions. As long as we're questioning the outdoor concept you wonder why they didn't have the USHL game scheduled for noon, and the UND-Omaha game for 6 or 7 regardless to give them time to work on the ice and build it up if necessary.