SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ MINNESOTA - Saturday, one last dance....

AZSIOUX

Rowney was not good in his 4 game winger experiment. If it's not Rocco then Parks. Mark and Mitch centered by Rowney. The elephant in the room continues to be Rocco. Tonight, as last pm, he is/will be a top 5-6 forward talent wise overall that will be on the ice.

I just don't see how Pattyn and Rocco belong on the same line together. Pattyn isn't in the same universe talent wise vs. Rocco.

I just don't see how Pattyn and Rocco belong on the same line together. Pattyn isn't in the same universe talent wise vs. Rocco.

I hear you...makes zero sense to me. If Hak is going to play Colton, he needs to be playing w Rocco and Drake.

I like that group. Had some quality chances yesterday, was probably UND's best unit.

I'm at a loss with what the top line should/would end up being......Mitch isn't the guy.....obviously the coaches don't like Rocco there....who is the guy?

Here's my short list:

1. Rocco

2. Parks

3. Mark M.

4. Rowney

Drake didn't work on that line and I really don't see any other guy that can skate with that group. Its got to be one of these four.

I thought Mitch was decent on that line last weekend but looked out of place last night and who knows maybe it was just a bad game for him. I would be okay with putting Rocco on that line but it seems like they are trying to keep guys on their natural wing for now. IMO Parks didn't click very good on that line and didn't seem to be a good fit. Mark looked really good on that line and to me has been the most dangerous on that line. Rowney is a center and really struggled when they tried to play him on the wing. I wouldn't mind taking another look at Drake on the top line also but for now I'm just gonna trust in the coaching staff as they see these guys a lot more than we do.

We are talking line combos but our 6 Dman don't play markedly better tonight, Toews and Oshie could skate w Rocco and it wouldn't matter.

I still swear that panz is the missing link on d. He brings a bit more yang to the finesse guys' yin.

I also say throw Odonnel with Rocco and cags and see what happens.