SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs. Holy Cross

AZSIOUX

I have been pleasantly surprised with St. Clair's play. After watching him play for the Force for a couple years and him having to sit out a year I really expected a guy like Chyzyk who has way better hands and a similar motor to get more playing time.

Was everyone at practice firing 1 timers?!? Lol. Someone has had to bring that up to him. He knows his hockey but his hockey lingo is embarrassing when he uses 1 timer like he does on wrist shots and passes.

Hammers' hockey knowledge ends at the cheesy one liners he got from NHL '94 on sega genesis.

He's a godd@mn disgrace to the program and the sport of hockey.

Hammers' hockey knowledge ends at the cheesy one liners he got from NHL '94 on sega genesis.

How dare you compare Hammer to NHL 94 on Sega Genesis...at least they were timely with their comments...:)

The one-timers thing is so pitiful it has to be intentional. Surely he's heard . . . .

Ummmm...did I stutter??? :huh: Gaarder IMO does more on both ends of the ice than Rodwell. Rodwell passes the classic "eye test" but really has not lived up to his billing so far at UND.

Agreed...Gaarger is really growing on me. I still don't know where MItch is going to fit....somewhere towards the bottom initially I believe. I'm pumped for Sioux hockey to start again....I'm feeling this year for some reason.

Those 3 put up monster numbers together at bchl! Who knows but great to get parks back! When Rocco gets back and parks now in there along with Mitch there will be guys sitting who may haven't been this year. Good problem to have. Sweep HC back to the east coast

Super surprised Mitch is going to be that high on the depth chart....the BCHL is a good league, but not as good as the USHL (that is fact), so I'm not sure he instantly kills it being back with his bro, I hope so though. I'm still a Rowney fan, so I think they need to get the Mac-Rowney-Parks line back together, they were fun last year.

I like that Mitch is going to be with those 2. Sounds like he has a heck of a shot from all reports. Maybe this gives odonnell the spark he needs. He had a very below average first half.

Odonnell parks and Mitch all get on the score sheet tonight!

From what I read from there practice I thought the lines are possibly gonna be like this

Parks Knight Kristo

Gaardir Rowney Caggiula

Mitch Mark O donnel

St. Clair Pattyn Rodwell

I have no problem with Rodwell, he's a good checking forward IMO

Rodwell is out.

A couple weeks it looks like.

VIa twitter

@UNDSID - Hakstol at fan luncheon: "I'm getting a little concerned about all of the love for Holy Cross. It's 6 years ago, people!" Joking. I think.

@UNDSID - More Hakstol: "Give them some polite applause during intros, fine, but after that, turn it back on. We've got a hockey game to win!"

I agree with Hakstol except I wouldn't even give them the polite applause. ;):D

• Upvote 1