SiouxSports.com Forum

UND at NDSU 12/9

darell1976

Ho hum is the reaction from the Bison after beating us ...like they just took care of Concordia...sad...

the troll-son fans like to say the game doesn't mean anything but they're the ones on the ledge after a loss calling for the coaches job.

Definitely way too much standing flat footed on the defensive end. Not very aggressive going after rebounds on the defensive end. Although some balls just came off weird. I thought some of the fouls on our guys were a little iffy. No Brekke. No Huff. Will we ever get to play with our whole team?

I haven't been this disgusted with this team in quite some time. They just laid down in the second half and let FU have their way with them. Lot's of standing flat-footed and watching...............

That's what I said when they lost to VCSU a few years ago...haven't followed them much since and from today's pathetic effort and performance won't be following them again any time soon.

FU has a solid team. After watching both games I would say they are the favorites in the Summit league. They are much more balanced than BU.

Our effort today wasn't good. When this team gets down, we seem to fold and take poor shots. We also gave up way to many offensive rebounds today. We need to get healthy and we need to start playing better on the road. Frustrating game today.