SiouxSports.com Forum

UND at NDSU 12/9

darell1976

Assuming a close game at halftime, who do you think has the edge in the second half?

Neither team is shooting great right now, NDSU is getting more shot due to getting a TON of offensive rebounds favoring NDSU. The thing that is keeping us in the game, believe it or not, is our free throw shooting (9-10 from the line).

Happy they crawled back to keep it respectable, but they need to STOP giving up Offensive rebounds. Whoever comes out strong in the first 5 minutes IMO will more than likely win the game.

2nd half predictions?

I yell at Traylor for getting worked by Bjorklund again... :lol:

Seriously though, the free throw shooting is great and I expect that to keep that up. Expecting UND to heat up a little bit more as they have been a stronger 2nd half team so far this year. Also expect Jones to tell his players to MAN UP AND DO NOT LET THEM GET OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS!

Neither team is shooting great right now, NDSU is getting more shot due to getting a TON of offensive rebounds favoring NDSU. The thing that is keeping us in the game, believe it or not, is our free throw shooting (9-10 from the line).

You nailed it. We need to step up on the boards and pull down some rebounds.

On a side note, I know this is a FU home game and that Midco covers the Summit League, but I'm surprised they don't have Dan Hammer helping cover the game. I kind of assumed it would be Hammer and one of the broadcasters from Sioux Falls that covers the Summit. I wonder if FU requested this when they agreed to let Midco broadcast the game.

Does anyone know why this game was scheduled the night before finals start for both schools and after a playoff football game that NDSU had to know they had a pretty good chance of playing in? Seems odd to me since this has to be their most profitable game of the year.