SiouxSports.com Forum

Northern Colorado

bincitysioux

wow does our defensive suck

UNC player jsut ran 67 yards breaking about 5 tackles and the und players were more about ripping the ball out

hope muss makes changes before its too late

I turned the game on this was the first play I see. Disappointing.

Wow, no discussion going on here. It just shows when there is no playoffs on the line and we have had a mediocre/disappointing season, the team just isn't going to draw much attention from the fans.

As far as the game/season... our defense is ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!!! It is flat out embarassing. A program with our tradition and history shouldn't ever fall this far in any aspect of the game. At this point, my hometown high school's 6-man football team could bring a better defense than this. Something needs to be adressed immediately after this game.

• Upvote 1

btw i love big sky tv

The last athletic department I worked for used B2/America One. It is used by alot of smaller schools because it is the cheapest option out there. And the product has shown that. Alot of the webhosts that schools use for their athletic website offer online streaming but at a much higher cost. That is why you see it used alot by D2/3/NAIA schools. . They used to have a HUGE problem with buffering and the actual delivery of the stream. I do have to say that the actual program itself has been much improved and the actual streaming is much better. Now it is up to the schools to invest in decent cameras. This UNC broadcast is the worst that I have watched this year.

That will be another positive when Midco starts broadcasting the games in HD. UND will be able to offer some of the highest quality webcasts of anyone.

Bohl is a better gameday coach than Mussman, that's one reason.

NDSU had to contend with fewer schools for recruits when they transitioned (UND is competing against two local already established FCS programs plus USD).

Also don't forget a couple years back NDSU went 3-8 towards the end of their transition.

UND will improve, it's all just a matter of time. Either from getting more talented recruits or by coaching changes, who knows what the catalyst might be.