SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2012/13 (non UND Hockey)

AZSIOUX

BTN is really way over hyping the lousy product they are showing us, especially this Sunday/Monday series.

Makes me wonder why Wisco built that huge ice surface that is the Kohl Center; that 1-2-2 style is so much easier on NHL ice. They do it fairly well on their big ice, however. Not sure where the offense comes from. If I were a highly regarded recruit, I'd really have to want to go there badly, certainly not to showcase any offensive talent I may possess.

I didn't even attempt to watch Monday's game after watching 2/3 of Sunday's game.

I think we will appreciate the sunday-monday series alot more when its the Sioux vs one of the six.

Does anyone like the idea of watching college hockey on Sunday's and Monday's out west, I get it out east, but it really doesn't work out here in the middle of the country.

yeah whatever goon.

u keep attacking me ill return the favor!

Attack you, you attacked me numerous times and called me a Toadie, I called you out for making an offensive comment about the Girls State Tournament. Apparently you have to be a Liberal to use good sense in your warped world. Put on your big boy pants Proud Sioux... I find it funny that the Moderators of this site continue to let you post here when you were already banned once. I guess they can't figure that out.

I do to, or a Thursday and Friday.

Thursday is fine if you're a local (same with Friday). But if you live out of town (western NoDak, etc.) than the Saturday game is the only one that you can attend.

And besides, nothing makes a weekend like the Fri/Sat series. They just rule. Its kinda like NFL on Sundays, the consistency is just awesome. Yeah and MNF is good and all, and maybe an occasional Thur. hockey game would have the same special feel, but nothing beats the good old Fri/Sat series.

Thursday is fine if you're a local (same with Friday). But if you live out of town (western NoDak, etc.) than the Saturday game is the only one that you can attend.

And besides, nothing makes a weekend like the Fri/Sat series. They just rule. Its kinda like NFL on Sundays, the consistency is just awesome. Yeah and MNF is good and all, and maybe an occasional Thur. hockey game would have the same special feel, but nothing beats the good old Fri/Sat series.

Yeah, I like the weekend series as well.

yeah whatever goon.

u keep attacking me ill return the favor!

I'm drunk as hell after watching our basketball team beat the #1 team in the country. But you're the one picking the fight with him. And even then he responded in an appropriate manner. I just don't see what you're trying to prove.

I'm drunk as hell after watching our basketball team beat the #1 team in the country. But you're the one picking the fight with him. And even then he responded in an appropriate manner. I just don't see what you're trying to prove.

OUR team? How many points did YOU score? :lol:

The win last night won't get Minnesota in the NCAA's. That 71-45 blow-out at the hands of Ohio State counts too.

• Upvote 2

Does anyone like the idea of watching college hockey on Sunday's and Monday's out west, I get it out east, but it really doesn't work out here in the middle of the country.

I suspect it'll give a hidden advantage to the home team. How many road team fans can go to a Sunday night game if they have to go to work on Monday?

I'm also trying to figure out if the travel will impact the student-athlete and their class schedule any differently than now.

OUR team? How many points did YOU score? :lol:

The win last night won't get Minnesota in the NCAA's. That 71-45 blow-out at the hands of Ohio State counts too.

They would have been in even if they lost to Indiana and won their final 3 against the bottom of the B1G last nights win just solidified their spot.