SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs South Dakota Mines

Cratter

I'm sick to my stomach about the Hanson thing......talk about unlucky....wait how long to start a game, and be out before halftime.

If his ankle is broken does that mean Joe comes into serious contention to be the starting QB? Or do you let Hendrickson run the show until Hanson comes back? Remember, Hendrickson is looking good against a horrible team.

I'm sick to my stomach about the Hanson thing......talk about unlucky....wait how long to start a game, and be out before halftime.

If his ankle is broken does that mean Joe comes into serious contention to be the starting QB? Or do you let Hendrickson run the show until Hanson comes back? Remember, Hendrickson is looking good against a horrible team.

uh, joe bradley transfered*

*edit: last i checked

Not sure on the Hanson redshirt question. I would assume its a no with all the time he spent in Chapel Hill. But someone with more knowledge than I can answer that question.

One thing I've seen that makes me more interested in this football team is athleticism. Never can have too much of that.

PS: Kind of started watching late. Did Jer Garman get many/any touches?

Not sure on the Hanson redshirt question. I would assume its a no with all the time he spent in Chapel Hill. But someone with more knowledge than I can answer that question.

One thing I've seen that makes me more interested in this football team is athleticism. Never can have too much of that.

PS: Kind of started watching late. Did Jer Garman get many/any touches?

Garman did not suit up - not sure why.