SiouxSports.com Forum

West Regional Roll Call

MavHockey14

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little concerned about und's turnout as und is still selling out of their allottment(sp). one would have thought that would have been gone within a day.

I know I purchased mine straight through ticketmaster.

I think sales will be down a bit as people have to purchase the two day package rather than Saturday's ticket.

ice arena man is correct, only beer in the suites at the frozen four last year. and i would assume the same for this regional since it is an NC$$ event. i say we all meet up at the Fighting Sioux pregame for a few beforehand. i am dragging my cousin, a goofer fan, along... don't feel obligated to be nice :D

heres the pregame info (didn't see if it was posted somewhere yet?)...

UND Fans attending the NCAA Regional games in St. Paul, MN this weekend are invited to join the UND Alumni Association and UND Athletics for pregame parties beginning 2 hours prior to any game that UND is playing. McGovern’s will open at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday and will keep the tent open after the games, giving priority entrance to North Dakota fans. The events will be held in the tent outside of Patrick McGovern’s Pub, which is walking distance from the Xcel Energy Center.

Patrick McGovern’s Pub Pregame Parties: 225 7th St. West Saturday: 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (Game time – 12:30 p.m.) St. Paul, MN 55102 Sunday: 2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Game time – 4:30 p.m.)* *Only if UND wins on Saturday afternoon

All UND alumni, family and friends are invited to attend this free event filled with a DJ, cash bars, the UND Pride of the North Band and cheer squad and much more! A full menu will also be available inside the pub. We hope to see you this weekend as we flood the streets of St. Paul in UND green and cheer our team on to victory!