SiouxSports.com Forum

West Regional Roll Call

MavHockey14

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know when I was living down there, this is what happened and I went to the game on sunday, (this was when we got a bye and needed to only win 1 game to get to frozen four). I was suprised at how few fans were there, but wisconsin was the other game, so not to many stayed for second game. So to bring this back on topic, yes they sell single game tickets on day of.

Anyone know what section Al Pearson's tickets are in by chance? We are picking up two tickets from him later today! Just curious, thanks.

They can be from all over. He has purchased an extra ticket or two from me in the past so I know that all of his tickets aren't necessarily together.

Are they going to sell single game tickets for saturday? on the ticketmaster website they list them as going onsale saturday @ 11:00am. That seems weird to only sell them on the day of the game. Anyone know anything about this?

The just started selling single game ... $57 for both games Saturday.

Thanks farce. I didn't think they'd go onsale til tomorrow. I'm going to wait and buy one at the door to avoid all the fees.

I wonder what tickets might run outside the door from people looking to get rid of extras...

Street prices tomorrow - around face. Not above, but not a lot below either because I think most of the tickets sold are Gophers season ticket holders (who will show up for the most part) or people who bought this week.