SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA TV Schedules/Options

RedFrog

For what it is worth... if you have an XBox 360 and subscribe to XBox Live Gold you can watch ESPN 360/3 on your television. My kids watched some regional action last year on it (including North Dakota I believe). Not sure how it works as I just pay for it... my kids set it up...

For what it is worth... if you have an XBox 360 and subscribe to XBox Live Gold you can watch ESPN 360/3 on your television. My kids watched some regional action last year on it (including North Dakota I believe). Not sure how it works as I just pay for it... my kids set it up...

It's pretty simple when you're used to playing with that stuff. Problem is that the quality on live games is terrible. When you watch the replays on there it's usually perfect quality. I watched the UND-Michigan game when I got back from the Frozen Four last year and the quality was perfect on replay

It's pretty simple when you're used to playing with that stuff. Problem is that the quality on live games is terrible. When you watch the replays on there it's usually perfect quality. I watched the UND-Michigan game when I got back from the Frozen Four last year and the quality was perfect on replay

I watched the UND/RIT game last year on ESPN3. I hooked my laptop to the TV and the picture was very good (right between HD and SD quality) with only a few minor hiccups.

Does anyone know what channel the games will be on in Minneapolis (Western Suburbs) with the announcement of FSN picking it up? I looked on Comcast website and scrolled through the stations but didn't see it listed. Sorry probably bonehead question just want to make sure I have it.

That is the big question for us outside the Fox North broadcast area (for me Las Vegas), will Fox College Sports be able to pick up the feed and broadcast it?

It is very doubtful that FCS would be able to get the rights. UND is not involved in arranging the rights for these games. ESPN has the rights for almost all NCAA championships. In this case they sold the rights to these few games to Fox Sports North. I doubt that they would include Fox College Sports in those rights because they are trying to control which areas have which coverage as much as possible. But I guess that anything is possible.

Does anyone know what channel the games will be on in Minneapolis (Western Suburbs) with the announcement of FSN picking it up? I looked on Comcast website and scrolled through the stations but didn't see it listed. Sorry probably bonehead question just want to make sure I have it.

FS North is usually 28 (at least in the SW Burbs)

FS NOrth + is 23 in SD and 694 in HD.....neither channel will show the game in the guide but that is the chanenls they are on

I have Directv out here in colorado with the sports pack add-on so I am able to get FSN as well as FCS. If the bar you are at in vegas has directv you should be able to see it.

FS North + is 658 & 658-1 in HD FYI....

It is very doubtful that FCS would be able to get the rights. UND is not involved in arranging the rights for these games. ESPN has the rights for almost all NCAA championships. In this case they sold the rights to these few games to Fox Sports North. I doubt that they would include Fox College Sports in those rights because they are trying to control which areas have which coverage as much as possible. But I guess that anything is possible.

The entire Final Five this year was on FCS Central without any problems.

However, the guide for the FCS channels is currently saying high school basketball, college lacrosse, and college baseball. Who knows.