SiouxSports.com Forum

SIoux @ Bulldogs!

Kooshnitz

I think the administrator of this website should take Goon's blog off the front page. If Goon wants a platform for his radical political views he should create a separate blog that isn't linked on the front page of this site.

I know this post has no place in this thread, but Goon's politics have no place on the front page of this site, either.

• Upvote 1

I think the administrator of this website should take Goon's blog off the front page. If Goon wants a platform for his radical political views he should create a separate blog that isn't linked on the front page of this site.

I know this post has no place in this thread, but Goon's politics have no place on the front page of this site, either.

Methinks you complain too much, if you don't like his view, don't read it. But I think we should keep this forum for a discussion about hockey. There are other boards here for bringing this up.

I get it, but the channel lineup lists Michigan/Michigan State then Gophers/Denver. I was excited all day thinking it was the channel that used to be versus that has had some college games, but I guess it is a different CBS.

As somebody else said, you're looking at NBC Sports Network. CBS Sports Network is what used to be knows as "CSTV" or "College Sports TV".

Methinks you complain too much, if you don't like his view, don't read it. But I think we should keep this forum for a discussion about hockey. There are other boards here for bringing this up.

I actually addressed that in my post, but I guess your reading comprehension isn't great. I actually want to thank you though, because you got me thinking about something. I could make the argument that Goon is alienating a huge chunk of people and it's possible that he has cost us recruits who are turned off when they find out that such far right-wing views are tolerated and tacitly endorsed by our fanbase. Something to think about.

I would say the same thing if another Sioux hockey blogger was spouting off with their liberal politics and was seemingly being endorsed by this website.

Anyway, sorry for hijacking this thread like how Goon hijacks this whole website to spread his views. I'll stop now, but unfortunately Goon will probably be allowed to continue what he does.

Anyway, sorry for hijacking this thread like how Goon hijacks this whole website to spread his views. I'll stop now, but unfortunately Goon will probably be allowed to continue what he does.

:) Almost like you're trying to get the last word against yourself. Since this is a hockey board, are you cycling?

• Upvote 1

I'm staying in Mpls. on Washington Ave. near the Metrodome. Any place near here where Sioux fans go to watch the game?

Grumpy's On Washington should have it on, might have to request to have the channel changed for you though. otherwise A lot of Sioux fans head to Senser's in Roseville to watch games, not that far of a drive from Washington Ave.

Per Brad's Blog: Tonight's Lines

UND’s lines

29 Brock Nelson–10 Corban Knight–7 Danny Kristo

16 Mark MacMillan–27 Carter Rowney–15 Michael Parks

28 Stephane Pattyn–9 Mario Lamoureux–13 Connor Gaarder

8 Dan Senkbeil–20 Joe Gleason–14 Taylor Dickin

4 Derek Forbort–24 Ben Blood

2 Andrew MacWilliam–5 Nick Mattson

18 Dillon Simpson–22 Andrew Panzarella

32 Aaron Dell

31 Brad Eidsness

Minnesota-Duluth’s lines