SiouxSports.com Forum

SIoux @ Bulldogs!

Kooshnitz

Heading over on Saturday. Is the "old DECC lobby" the same spot where they had beer at the DECC? If so, it was pretty hard work to get a beer during periods.

So there's two spots - the old DECC lobby and then the beer garden by the lake? Is one better than the other?

There is one free spot, its below the DECC lobby and called the Blue Line Club. Its free and smells like cows are kept there.

I am getting geeked up for this series this weekend. I am so "nicknamed" out and want to get back to what is important. My wife and I are actually gonna try getting to a local bww to watch the game and enjoy with other und hockey fans cheering on the team. Lets make this weekend count. I think we need at least a split and hope for du cc getting swept and omaho and tech to split. Let the race to tampa begin.

With the superb color analyst abilities of Dave Starman. I for one can't wait.

Lets see how many times he says sandpaper.....not kidding....he'll use the term a lot....

The guy has a massive man crush on Danny Kristo as well. He will have his worst game of the year Friday but Starman will still say he is the best player on the ice.

Has the team wore the business suits this year? I can't recall, but I haven't seen every game. I sure would like them to break them out this series.

They have worn the black jerseys several times this year with some not so good outcomes. So much so that even when I wore my black jersey we lost. I'm only going with green from here on out. Go Sioux!!!

Tonight is the match that should have happened last April 9. Both teams will be jacked up to prove a point, although personnel is obviously different to a degree.

Little Swami Sez says that team that wins tonight will sweep the series. This sets up a rare exception to the general rule that the only thing that is more important than a Friday night in the WCHA is a Saturday night in the WCHA. Tonight, in Amzoil, the Friday night game will be huge. Four weekend points to the winner.

Somebody gotta keep a body on JT Brown all night long.

Tonight is the match that should have happened last April 9. Both teams will be jacked up to prove a point, although personnel is obviously different to a degree.

Little Swami Sez says that team that wins tonight will sweep the series. This sets up a rare exception to the general rule that the only thing that is more important than a Friday night in the WCHA is a Saturday night in the WCHA. Tonight, in Amzoil, the Friday night game will be huge. Four weekend points to the winner.

Somebody gotta keep a body on JT Brown all night long.

Sandy has the matchup advantage this weekend, and that is significant with these two teams.