SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux invade Mary-ucci arena.

Goon

Yeah, haha.. I've read those quotes about beet farmers, pregnant waitresses drinking shots, etc.. I wonder if those GPLers consider North Minneapolis, parts of St.Paul, Phillips Neighborhood, etc...to be a part of Minnesota or Minneapolis??? True, there isn't beet farming going on in those neighborhoods like in North Dakota/GF but ..... I doubt they claim those areas as their own either.

For the record, I live in North Mpls.

Are they the same ones that when I say that I live in the state's capital, they ask if I live in Mpls?

oshie is a real nice guy though. Has a charity event and willing to help anyone in need whether its getting some tj merchandise signed for auction or just plain helping them out

Do you know that he has been caught signing Tj's signature and trying to sell it?

I would say you don't exactly want your kids to end up like him. If you don't know what I am saying then you probably don't know enough about him.

I feel like this discussion should not be railing on the character of an individual, and should stick to hockey.

Might be seen as libel/slander. Just saying.

• Upvote 2

I would say you don't exactly want your kids to end up like him. If you don't know what I am saying then you probably don't know enough about him.

You're probably right, I have met him a few times and talked to him, I don't hang out him socially. From what I have seen he seems like a nice guy. I am not going to comment on something that I don't know about.

This was before Oshie, Eades, and Dave Christian was in HS at the time. (Yes, I am old)

Warroadite here. Well, mostly grew up there. Oshie's was a freshmen in high school the year after I graduated and Eades was the coach when I was in high school. Anyway, most of the people I went to high school with were Sioux fans. I think there's been a slight shift toward Minnesota sports in general.

Anyhoot! I will be heading the John with a few other ladies this weekend and we're just hoping to not get razzed too much! The last time we made the treck we got out of the John on a good weekend with three points, Hak flipped the bird, Joe Finley was, well, Joe Finley and Trupp had his diving goal. It's going to be tough to beat that. I just hoping for a couple of excellent games. :D

He seems real nice, but If he isn't collecting a check he is upset

And it seems that if you aren't shooting your mouth off making comments about people(and players) anonymously on the internet, you wouldn't have anything to do.

I don't care if what you are saying is true or not but seriously, don't need to be making such comments on here.

• Upvote 3

GPL Mole makes ship up left and right. Ignore him. You pretends to have the scoop on every sioux hockey player. Go to gopherpucklive if you don't believe me.

I heard Don Lucia's son is a huge drunk. The reason they sucked so bad when he was there was he would always insist they party every night.

I am not trying to bad mouth TJ at all as I have met him (And Taylor) and both were very nice people (I'm not an elevator) but dad has tried to get booze money out of everything tj has done.

You oughta be tied to a post and pistol whipped you worthless maggot. I know Tim Oshie personally, and well, and your accusations are slanderous per se. Oshie has done more for others, out of sheer goodness of his heart, than you will ever hope to do. Show your face to me this weekend and we can talk further about your scumbag behavior personally. I'll be in a #29 black "Cookacknov" jersey and will be happy to talk to you. Maybe even serve you with a summons and complaint. Go back to lying under your piece of plywood in the cool shade, or to your momma's basement. Real courageous to be making such accusations behind the anonymity of a message board. Let's talk this weekend Mr. Mole.

• Upvote 2