SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux invade Mary-ucci arena.

Goon

Rumor is he hurt himself trying to memorize bible verses.

Easy buddy. I find it refreshing to have such an outspoken Christian on this team. Someone my kids can really look up to and there is nothing wrong with him tweeting or facebooking about the Bible. If you don't want to read his beliefs don't read his stuff. I for one hope he keeps it up

I'm mocking him for giving out bible 'homework' to his twitter followers.

That is an optional bible study group. I still don't get why people knock the kid for doing that on Twitter, when other "role models" are tweeting bad grammar, cuss words, sexual things, etc. It is the sad state of our society now.

Easy buddy. I find it refreshing to have such an outspoken Christian on this team. Someone my kids can really look up to and there is nothing wrong with him tweeting or facebooking about the Bible. If you don't want to read his beliefs don't read his stuff. I for one hope he keeps it up

Shortbusguy=Troll=Ignore

That is an optional bible study group. I still don't get why people knock the kid for doing that on Twitter, when other "role models" are tweeting bad grammar, cuss words, sexual things, etc. It is the sad state of our society now.

Mocking and knocking are not the same thing. Not saying he shouldn't do it, or that its bad, I just think its a bit odd for a UND player, considering some of the characters to play for Hak the past few years.

Didn't realize that one would strike such a nerve. lol

33 minutes to puck drop!

Mocking and knocking are not the same thing. Not saying he shouldn't do it, or that its bad, I just think its a bit odd for a UND player, considering some of the characters to play for Hak the past few years.

Didn't realize that one would strike such a nerve. lol

33 minutes to puck drop!

I know a handful of players that attend church on a regular basis. Brett Hextal was baptised at Hope a few years back. Corban Knight is a very outspoken Christian as well. So why is that odd.

• Upvote 1

foxsportsnorth.com and go to gophers director cut. It is pretty small and theres 9 cameras but it's free!

I found that just as you wrote it. Man its confusing, but I guess its one way... Is there a better feed out there? Otherwise I guess its better than nothing.

I found that just as you wrote it. Man its confusing, but I guess its one way... Is there a better feed out there? Otherwise I guess its better than nothing.

not that I know of unless you want to pay for the stream on the gophers website

According to Brad Schlossman Roco isn't the only one on the team the last few years to be religious, Hexy and Knight are also very religious.

Must not pray enough

Har, Har, Har. :silly:

Enjoy your status as #1 in the nation while you can. Shoot, go hang a banner if it inflates your already inflated ego (you hang banners for every little accomplishment as it is). But the banners I want to hang aren't given out in November and I am going to enjoy some payback in Janurary in Grand Forks. :devil:

Having said that, it's kind of nice that your fan base is back to its old arrogant self; it just hasn't been the same with the Rodent program being down. That will make the payback that much sweeter. :D

Har, Har, Har. :silly:

Enjoy your status as #1 in the nation while you can. Shoot, go hang a banner if it inflates your already inflated ego (you hang banners for every little accomplishment as it is). But the banners I want to hang aren't given out in November and I am going to enjoy some payback in Janurary in Grand Forks. :devil:

Having said that, it's kind of nice that your fan base is back to its old arrogant self; it just hasn't been the same with the Rodent program being down. That will make the payback that much sweeter. :D

What are you talking about, becky is still down.