18. McNeese State Cowboys 2-1 1,264 19

19. Montana Grizzlies 2-2 1,095 10

20. Massachusetts Minutemen 2-1 911 17

21. South Dakota Coyotes 2-2 736 18

22. South Carolina State Bulldogs 2-2 706 25

23. Towson Tigers 3-0 520 NR

24. Indiana State Sycamores 3-1 447 NR

25. Sacramento State Hornets 2-2 424 NR

Others receiving votes: Tennessee Tech 175, Alabama State 152, Maine 144, Old Dominin 144, Weber State 140, Stephen F. Austin 87, Holy Cross 87, Elon 83, Jackson State 68, Bethune-Cookman 66, Liberty 60, Yale 55, Eastern Washington 50, UT Martin 49, North Dakota 44, Murray State 37, Youngstown State 33, Central Arkansas 24, Portland State 23, Missouri State 21, Norfolk State 21, South Dakota State 17, Coastal Carolina 15, Cal Poly 11, Eastern Kentucky 11, Monmouth 10, Hampton 8, Texas State 7, Furman 7, UC Davis 6, Alabama A&M 5, San Diego 5, Stony Brook 5, Dayton 5, Harvard 4, South Alabama 3, Rhode Island 3, Northwestern State 3, Jacksonville 3, Tennessee State 2, Georgetown 1, Texas Southern 1, Northern Arizona 1, Villanova 1.

Now that UND is ranked again this week does Kolpack apologize for all the misinformation he put out last week or does he come out again with the theory that all the coaches got UND and NDSU mixed up again? Is he man enough to come out and admit he was wrong and petty? Some of the things said by NDSU fans and media look a .little silly now.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Now that UND is ranked again this week does Kolpack apologize for all the misinformation he put out last week or does he come out again with the theory that all the coaches got UND and NDSU mixed up again? Is he man enough to come out and admit he was wrong and petty? Some of the things said by NDSU fans and media look a .little silly now.

I think the slide in the poll despite winning big could mean there was some mix ups but since UND is still ranked it was perhaps blown out of proportion.

That said, NDSU's drop to 12 last week was still bizarre.

Someone que the protesting Bison fans. :lol: Anyone else notice the only GWFC teams NOT in the polls are the 2 Cali teams. Talk about a flip flop.

Heck....I admitted they were not mistaken votes given two weeks of rankings. I just said I don't think UND has demonstrated that they are a top 25 program as of this date. Maybe I will be proven wrong this weekend. That is why we play the games.

Heck....I admitted they were not mistaken votes given two weeks of rankings. I just said I don't think UND has demonstrated that they are a top 25 program as of this date. Maybe I will be proven wrong this weekend. That is why we play the games.

I know you admitted it. Because you are a bigger man than some NDSU fans on other message boards and in the Forum.

Somebody +1 this guy as the negative point came for dumba$$...I mean lakessioux (what a loser)

• Upvote 1

I think it is awesome that North Dakota is ranked for two consecutive weeks now. For a team in transition, cracking the polls and hopefully working your way up is perhaps the best tangible goal (along with a GWC title) that they can hope for.

Now, my big question is: If the only possible way that North Dakota could make last week's poll is due to the utter confusion of the voters mixing up North Dakota and NDSU and thinking that NDSU lost to an FBS team hence dropping NDSU in the poll and allowing North Dakota to sneak in by voting for the wrong team, shouldn't North Dakota have moved way up in this week's poll rather than dropping for the same reason? NDSU beat an FBS team. Shouldn't all or some of those confused voters mistakenly voted for North Dakota, thinking that they were the team to defeat Minnesota on Saturday?

What say you, Jeff Kolpack? ;)

I think last week there were some folks that confused the two schools. I don't think that happened this week and that is why UND dropped even after winning big.

But using last weeks Kolpack-Logic, UND should have vaulted upwards in the polls significantly, since both schools with "North Dakota" in their name won...........right?

:huh:;)

But using last weeks Kolpack-Logic, UND should have vaulted upwards in the polls significantly, since both schools with "North Dakota" in their name won...........right?

:huh:;)

If they weren't mixed up last week why did UND drop out of the polls with a win? Confused last week - not confused this week. See? And really who cares - the only poll that matters is the last one of the season.

If they weren't mixed up last week why did UND drop out of the polls with a win? Confused last week - not confused this week. See? And really who cares - the only poll that matters is the last one of the season.

They are #24. And your coach seems to be pretty worried so they must matter.

They are #24. And your coach seems to be pretty worried so they must matter.

Bohl is worried about UND being ranked #24 in the country? Something tells me he is a bit more concerned with the Valley for the next 3-4 months until off-season recruiting starts up.

Bohl is worried about UND being ranked #24 in the country? Something tells me he is a bit more concerned with the Valley for the next 3-4 months until off-season recruiting starts up.

No. I was replying that UND is still in the poll at #24 contrary to what Dan said about them dropping out. Also, that Bohl seems to be pretty interested in the polls since he took time out of his press conference to vent out about them while Kolpack was nodding his head approvingly.

Why was Bohl so worked up this week about the poll - they moved up to #6? Is he more worked up about them dropping to #12 or UND being in the poll? Seems if he was mad about dropping to #12 he would have vented last week when Jeff asked him.

... Bohl seems to be pretty interested in the polls since he took time out of his press conference to vent out about them while Kolpack was nodding his head approvingly.

That a boy, Bohl. Good for you Kolpack. Keep telling the voters (coaches in this case) they are too stupid to know the difference between UND and NDSU. That should win you lots of votes. ;)

• Upvote 1

No. I was replying that UND is still in the poll at #24 contrary to what Dan said about them dropping out. Also, that Bohl seems to be pretty interested in the polls since he took time out of his press conference to vent out about them while Kolpack was nodding his head approvingly.

Why was Bohl so worked up this week about the poll - they moved up to #6? Is he more worked up about them dropping to #12 or UND being in the poll? Seems if he was mad about dropping to #12 he would have vented last week when Jeff asked him.

I don't think he really cares. He is going to talk about things the media might be interested in hearing about. I'm sure Muss is the same way. Coaches in general just want to win games and do their part in getting their team better. I'm sure he wasn't pleased about randomly dropping to #12, cause that means people aren't as impressed with the product he is putting on the field as they were a week earlier when his team didn't even play. I try to not read too much into the polls, there are so many of the damn things. The great thing about the FCS, for NDSU and for UND, is if you get enough wins, you go to the playoffs, and get an opportunity to either show you are better than people think, or you are worse than what people thought.

Should be UND's biggest opportunity to make a jump in the polls this week. SUU is apparently a pretty solid team despite the hickup against SDSU. UND hasn't impressed me so far outside of a tight game with Fresno St. If they want fans to get excited and get a good atmosphere in the Alerus, this would be a great week to play good. All I can hope for is that NDSU plays well in the Valley and merits a seed. I wouldn't mind staying in the Fargodome until January.

That a boy, Bohl. Good for you Kolpack. Keep telling the voters (coaches in this case) they are too stupid to know the difference between UND and NDSU. That should win you lots of votes. ;)

Doing well in the 3rd toughest conference in FCS would do that too. Maybe tell the voters (coaches/coach's assistants in this case) that they are stupid and then go out and win games...that way, they have no reason to withhold votes ;)