SiouxSports.com Forum

UND at Fresno State

darell1976

Since there is no ESPN3 in northwestern ND, I"ll watch Montana/Eastern Washington on FTA satellite.

I'm in Williston with Midco and I have it. I made an AT&T account last year to watch the hockey regionals on ESPN3. That could always be an option for you if you don't have Midco.

I'm in Williston with Midco and I have it. I made an AT&T account last year to watch the hockey regionals on ESPN3. That could always be an option for you if you don't have Midco.

The ATT option no longer works. They have separated the att.net email accounts from those who actually have ATT internet service. Only those with actual ATT internet can access it now. This ESPN3 stuff suck donkey balls for those of us with out a cooperating isp. I am pissed at the Valley for putting some games on ESPN3.

The ATT option no longer works. They have separated the att.net email accounts from those who actually have ATT internet service. Only those with actual ATT internet can access it now. This ESPN3 stuff suck donkey balls for those of us with out a cooperating isp. I am pissed at the Valley for putting some games on ESPN3.

I noticed that too. DAMNIT!!!!! :angry:

And Fresno scores on an 86 yard pass on the first play of the game. Way to go defense.....

We gave up 41 straight to Idaho last week. I'll set that as the uner/over this week and I'll take the over. Frenso will score 42 straight this week.

well, that's one way for the defense to not spend all night on the field

1 play, Fresno TD

gonna be a long night

No way....problems in the secondary....where is Bubba Schweigert when you need him? I have never seen a Sioux defense look so confused in the secondary. I mean letting guys run wide open, or getting the coverages messed up. Fresno could get to 70 if the coaches don't get it figured out.