SiouxSports.com Forum

Fire Muss

darell1976

http://www.undsports...db_oem_id=13500

Where. Is. The. Emotion. You just got outscored by 81 points in 2 games.

He's lost, and he has a lost team. This program will continue to float in oblivion until changes are made.

He looks like a man that has absolutely no idea what's going on with zero confidence, in himself or the team. I wouldn't be surprised if we go to Idaho St. and get blown out. We need to take a note out of USC's book and show the players and coaches that this is a program that does not stand for mediocrity.

SDSU's Zenner went for FOUR yards today compared to 295 vs UND. You think that says anything from a coaching and/or recruiting perspective??

The coaching staff has put this program back so far that being competitive game to game had become the goal from a fan perspective..

Pretty much every player on the field for NDSU can make or did make a one on one tackle on Zenner. I don't think UND has one guy that can do that right now.

In the first half of the game (all that I saw) I thought the defense players looked to be playing hard but got pushed around again. It seems like our guys don't know how to or can't hold gap assignments. Really frustrating to watch because the defense is far worse than I have ever seen in the past and it is on both the players and the coaches. I still can't figure out how basically an entire college defense struggles so badly with tackling.

He looks like a man that has absolutely no idea what's going on with zero confidence, in himself or the team. I wouldn't be surprised if we go to Idaho St. and get blown out. We need to take a note out of USC's book and show the players and coaches that this is a program that does not stand for mediocrity.

Wouldn't surprise me either.

Fire Mussman...end of season. Buy out the contract and move on.

The option is to keep him and just take on the nickname, "Bengal Bears", because at that point we've admitted we ARE Northern Colorado and Idaho State squared...

So....what's the "spread" for our next home game vs EWU. I'm gona set it at 27 which is giving UND a little too much credit. :sad: I'll also see the over/under on points scored at 50 by EWU.

I'll go to that game because its coinsides w the opening hockey series but I won't carve another minute out of my schedule to drive north to see another game unless I gave absolutely nothing better to do.

If Muss remains coach next season and with attendance as it is and will be, I don't I'll renew my season tickets next year. Can easily get them on gameday if I decide to go to a game.

Is that 50 by half time or the whole game?

He's lost, and he has a lost team. This program will continue to float in oblivion until changes are made.

IF anyone had any tiny shred of respect left for Muss, watch that video & it will be gone... That is not a leader whatsoever. So many things & comments from that video that I could rant on. You are absolutely correct, he is totally lost.

Wow, just watched Mussman's presser. I wonder what it's like in the room, in practice, etc. I imagine it is a lot of rolling eyes and "whatever man's". We have all had that boss that we didn't respect, I bet this is very similar.

You can tell how much respect he had when players are dicking around the sideline when they're down by 40.

Wow, just watched Mussman's presser. I wonder what it's like in the room, in practice, etc. I imagine it is a lot of rolling eyes and "whatever man's". We have all had that boss that we didn't respect, I bet this is very similar.

Muss just wanted to hide behind the podium or underneath his cap. No confidence in himself. I agree the players must be begging for leadership.

Is there a reason I can't watch videos off undsports.com with an iPhone?

Clearing the practice field of snow prior to spring ball. The silly thing is that it would have taken a maintenance employee an afternoon to do the same thing with the right equipment(which UND owns).

To be fair, Lennon had us do this once too. Of course, after a couple hours, Dale stopped it and called in the machines.

That just doesn't look like someone you trust to lead your program.

I don't blame him for feeling the way he clearly does. He just doesn't seem to understand you can't wear that emotion for the world to see. As the leader, you have to show everyone you have a plan and you know where you are taking the program, despite what happened on the field. In contrast, he looks like a freshman that has no idea what is going on and wants to hide under his ball cap.

maybe by extending he lowered the buyout???

I don't know. Most agents for a coach would make the buyout a major part of a contract extension.

Well, maybe if his coaching is a reflection of his ability to choose an agent or negotiate a contract? Let's hope!

Maybe im too hard on the team?

I just took a step back this morning and smelt the Simplot factory....

what we are discussing is the staff's well being. I am sure each one has a family and needs to provide for that family...We are discussing firing someone...that could seriously wreck a life...

maybe we should just wait and see how the season unfolds???