SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ TECH - Saturday

AZSIOUX

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

The Sioux are now, and for the next few games, taking a journey to a place where the climate is perfect for the cultivation of bad habits. Provided the Sioux advance to the Final Five, the first period of play there will be a huge eyeopener for the team.

The Sioux are now, and for the next few games, taking a journey to a place where the climate is perfect for the cultivation of bad habits. Provided the Sioux advance to the Final Five, the first period of play there will be a huge eyeopener for the team.

Although I'd rather they put up 7 goals in 21 minutes than squeak out a one-goal victory against MTU...

IF this team has the character that I believe it does, there will be no complacency, no letting up. We might be throttling the bottom dwellers, but other teams are not...there are two ways out of series' like this...bad habits as you describe...or the imperial march and pure dominance. I vote for the latter. :)

It's hard to be a downer the way things are going at the moment but yes, I had the same thought about playing this team again next weekend. Final Five could be a shock. Glad that's coming before the NCAA's.

It's hard to be a downer the way things are going at the moment but yes, I had the same thought about playing this team again next weekend. Final Five could be a shock. Glad that's coming before the NCAA's.

Indeed, if the Sioux need any reminding that the rest of the games they'll be playing won't be against Tech-like caliber teams, the Final Five will provide that. The Sioux will be fine though, they are on a mission!

For anyone who's been there, is the seating as steep as it looks? I've been to 4 - 5 Jets games at the old Winnipeg Arena, and I thought that was steep.

Yes, it is as steep as it looks. And yes, it is also as empty as it looks.