SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Da Huskies

LeftyZL

Lee back in net, the boys back in black...this one is going get ugly quick. Limit our penalties and score on the PP.

I'm calling a 5-2 UND win with Clowns getting one late in the 3rd.

Expect to see Mario's line play much better and Lee won't play 2 very good games back to back.

Saw Burrell at D for SCSU making just his 3 appearance of the year I believe. I'll set the over/under on him getting walked for a goal at 1.5 goals for the game.

Maybe someone can help. My four-month subscription with Insider expired and I am trying to renew with absolutely no success. I keep getting into a loop where I log in, check the box for the period of subscription but cannot get it to respond. Anybody gone through this?

Are there certain pockets in the Twin Cities that have the Sioux or is it Mankato everywhere on local Charter? I was in Rosemount last night and had it, but now in Apple Valley and don't. Just curious

I didn't have it in St. Paul last night....and I believe that the Kato/Duluth game is statewide tonight....so no one gets ours?