SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Da Huskies

LeftyZL

You would be correct, Brad aka Baby Shep was in St. Cloud.

Derek is Shep and actually as far as WCHA refs go is not that bad, he is actually fairly decent......Baby bro would be the one who told Eaves that it wasn't a hit to the head if it was the face and not the head.

That's like saying putting lipstick on a pig would at least make the pig presentable in public when it doesn't matter what you do to a pig, it's still a pig.

I don't doubt that UW looked mediocre...hence why I referred to them as such in my post.

My rationale is all about the system and the potential for almost home ice.

UW is built to get two powerplay goals and sit back in their system and win a 2-1 game.

I don't fear the Badgers, but they can certainly overachieve in a one and done tourney...a couple unfortunate penalties, a lucky bounce...next thing you know they have a lead and good luck getting some offense going.

You're absolutely right.

I only wish I had been there to see the capriciousness first hand on Saturday night, but Friday night's reffing was questionable at best.

Sounds like a gutty road win for the Sioux, and a key to bringing home the MacNaughton Cup.

Sweep the Beavers!!!

what I liked about the win was at the end of the second period when the penalties began to come-we didn't lose our composure like we have in a few other games this season(at maine and fri night uno at home). maybe this team has matured.

I only wish I had been there to see the capriciousness first hand on Saturday night, but Friday night's reffing was questionable at best.

Sounds like a gutty road win for the Sioux, and a key to bringing home the MacNaughton Cup.

Sweep the Beavers!!!

Just hope we don't need as much help from the Beaver defensemen; Barta and Johnson had two incredible deflections in front of the net that Lee had no chance on. :D