SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting SIOUX vs Fighting Irish - gobble gobble

AZSIOUX

The Sioux played a solid weekend of hockey in Omaha obtaining a split while Notre Dame visits Grand Forks after a home sweep over Michigan State. Time for a Holiday SWEEP vs the golden domers!!

und.gif - Fighting Sioux Hockey Home Page

NCAA Division I Overall Record: 8-5-1 (.607)

Conference Record, WCHA: 7-3-0, 14 points

Home: 2-2-0 / Away: 5-3-1 / Neutral: 1-0-0

nd.gif - Fighting Irish Hockey Home Page

NCAA Division I Overall Record: 9-3-1 (.731)

Conference Record, CCHA: 7-2-1-1, 23 points

Home: 6-0-0 / Away: 2-2-1 / Neutral: 1-1-0

First night...2-2 draw. Second night, 3-1 Irish! The real ND, the one with money, pride, athletic tradition, classy fans and school, will prove victorious.....and to think...the people down there are hardly even aware they have a hockey team. The way things are meant to be. God, Family, Football, Basketball, sport for unathletic white trash.

• Downvote 17

First night...2-2 draw. Second night, 3-1 Irish! The real ND, the one with money, pride, athletic tradition, classy fans and school, will prove victorious.....and to think...the people down there are hardly even aware they have a hockey team. The way things are meant to be. God, Family, Football, Basketball, sport for unathletic white trash.

WOW, A Troll go figure!

Where is your football team ranked? Glad to see you put God before football because they'll need some help from him to see a BCS bowl game this year.

• Upvote 3

You're welcome to participate in the conversation here but if you are here just to troll you'll find your registration on this site was just a waste of your time.

Sounds like somebody has a superior inferiority complex, trying to cover up insecurity with bull and bluster.

What a buffoon... :silly: :silly:

• Upvote 2

I'm all about having other college fans come on this board to talk HOCKEY but i think you should rearrange some of your rankings in priority. Hasn't the IRISH hockey team has done more in any NCAA tournament in the last 15 years than any of the other sports in your list? :huh:

after reading the post in question again.......it's obviously a Goofer Troll, which has been an endangered species on this board the last couple of years. :lol: IALTO

I'm all about having other college fans come on this board to talk HOCKEY but i think you should rearrange some of your rankings in priority. Hasn't the IRISH hockey team has done more in any NCAA tournament in the last 15 years than any of the other sports in your list? :huh:

after reading the post in question again.......it's obviously a Goofer Troll, which has been an endangered species on this board the last couple of years. :lol: IALTO

I'm thinking this reeks of a Bison troll. Gopher fans wouldn't say that hockey is meaningless...I think we all have a pretty good idea who this "Irish Fan" is.....

I'm thinking this reeks of a Bison troll. Gopher fans wouldn't say that hockey is meaningless...I think we all have a pretty good idea who this "Irish Fan" is.....

I did a quick search of this guy's posts, and found this:

hey im a big notre dame fan and live in fargo so obviously travel isnt an issue but how much would i be looking at for ticket price? just a poor college student who really can care less about where my seat is.

Damn I'm good!

Ater reading the post in question again.......it's obviously a Goofer Troll, which has been an endangered species on this board the last couple of years. :lol: IALTO

I am thinking miscreant living in his mother basement probably from the Metro area in MPLS.

Where is your football team ranked? Glad to see you put God before football because they'll need some help from him to see a BCS bowl game this year.

yep and I hope Looker announces USC's 42-3 drubbing of the Irish on Sat night when he announces scores from around the country.