SiouxSports.com Forum

UND - Northern Illinois Predictions

UND Fan

Don't be surprised if this is UND's breakout game. I'm keeping the faith.

Without the turnovers and especially the bone-headed interceptions, the Idaho game would have been more like 31-17.

Getting positive in the turnover margin is the key: we would need to be at +2, not -4, for the game to be winnable.

We aren't as bad as the Idaho game, but not sure who we are yet. If turnovers are even: NIU 24, UND 13.

The more I thought about it today I think the boys come out focused and play a good game tomorrow. We run the ball, Jake is more efficient and the D limits the running game. The key for me is the type of game the coaches call and taking a few chances. Coach to win and not to keep it close. This game is in an area we can expand our recruiting into a little bit so its an important game. I have faith in the team and its really obvious I'm in the minority when I say I like the direction the team is headed personel wise. My prediction for the game is Sioux win by three. 27-24.

The more I thought about it today I think the boys come out focused and play a good game tomorrow. We run the ball, Jake is more efficient and the D limits the running game. The key for me is the type of game the coaches call and taking a few chances. Coach to win and not to keep it close. This game is in an area we can expand our recruiting into a little bit so its an important game. I have faith in the team and its really obvious I'm in the minority when I say I like the direction the team is headed personel wise. My prediction for the game is Sioux win by three. 27-24.

I hope your right! It would be a nice shot in the arm for the program.