SiouxSports.com Forum

Best Buy Thefts

darell1976

And you have direct knowledge of this?

In continuing news, the Bison lose two more players

Why should a good student like Horner have to deal with the continuing stresses of issues like the Bison football team must be facing.

When the new President comes aboard, Bohl will be gone.

And you have direct knowledge of this?

On yeah, this is a message board.

Bohl is not going anywhere. He did not force the bad apples to steal from Best Buy and has only done the exactly correct thing upon learning of it. Good job coach!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the main crux of this issue is the double standard.

UND fans are pointing, laughing, and pontificating on the downfall of the reputation of the Bison athletic teams and their head coaches due to some bad apples (as MplsBison calls them).

UND fans look bad for it, right? Or do they?

Let's transpose a bit.

Say these athletes that stole this stuff, got caught with stuff, etc. were on UND's football team. UND's football team took the same actions NDSU's did in dismissing the athletes from the team.

NDSU fans wouldn't crow would they?

Naww, of course not!

Oh wait.

Defense rests.

The point is: Whether it is us or them, no one is taking the high road yet both sides claim to regularly. So, to put it in a 6th grade context: UND fans may not be any better than NDSU fans, but at least NDSU fans aren't better than UND fans!

Take it for what you will.

Bohl is not going anywhere. He did not force the bad apples to steal from Best Buy and has only done the exactly correct thing upon learning of it. Good job coach!

Mr. Clean is doing a fantastic job, don't get rid of him. :D

This is the absolute downside to becoming DI and needing to get the leftover not quite up to par athletes, i.e., those that don't have freakishly great talent, but are

still good athletes with defective charactor. Many of those athletes are left over for a reason, wonderful, both the Sioux and Bison get to recruit and land big city criminal elements, great for the communities and for the children that see them as role models. No one can argue with the simple fact that these are the type of athletes we will get to watch, myself, I've seen the big city kids and am not impressed. I would much rather watch some local fundamentally sound charactor athletes, but that's not what the big DI-AA will bring us. So not only won't the Sioux or Bison win national titles, but we will get subpar student athletes. Get used to the trend. I will take the drinking hell raising hockey boys over all the out-region athletes..

OK we get it... you hate all the sports except for hockey. Now can you just STFU and go back to the hockey and nickname forums so the rest of us who actually care about the other sports at UND don't have to listen to your BS?

• 3 months later...
Well, at least 'su is finally getting the national attention they crave. :ohmy::lol:

So far, I've seen these two newspaper headlines for NDSU this past week:

Pleading guilty to a felony is enough to screw the rest of your life over.

God you're a moron. That sentence is getting off easy and with a slap.

Garrett Johnson was sentenced Monday to the two days he had already served in jail, 50 hours of community service, 18 months of supervised probation and a $500 fee.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/333382/group/homepage/

Police responded to a call Aug. 31 about a shoplifter who fled from a store in West Acres after attempting to push a cart out of the store and steal a 40-inch LCD TV valued at $700 and a DVD system valued at $200.

I guess Best Buy was too much for them. I guess Craig Bohl told this guy try smaller stores and work your way up.