SiouxSports.com Forum

Yale vs UND Game day

jimdahl

Really? would you like to re-live getting embarrassed on national TV against BC? Or how about blowing it against New Hampshire last year?

Like I said ding-dong, it's no treat, but it's still better than not being there. Not even making it would mean we would be a worse team. You go on the ignore list, drive by prick.

Too late for the Fire Hakstol chant? Another tournament and a big fat doughnut. Yale is playing like UND should be. WCHA title means nothing when you get your @ss kicked in the NCAA tourny. FIRE HAKSTOL!!!!

At first look, it's an overreaction. Then you realize how many freakin chances we have had in the NCAA's and nothing to show for it. No one cares about 2000 anymore, not when this program's head is as big as it is.

End of 2. But its not over.

I remeber being down 4 to denver 2 years ago.

Esox

And down 2-0 to Wisconsin in its own building in the Midwest just a couple of years ago.

Here we go. North Dakota Hockey coming up for a full twenty, plus another twenty more, and about ten more after that.

Sioux, 4-3. 2 OT.

Perhaps I might miss the drop of the puck in The West?

Like I said ding-dong, it's no treat, but it's still better than not being there. Not even making it would mean we would be a worse team. You go on the ignore list, drive by prick.

That's fine, Hak and company will just keep dropping goose eggs and you can watch them do it!

But isn't this getting old. High expectations crushed every year. We are like the Buffalo Bills or Minnesota Vikings. Go to the tourny and get beat. Hak is not a good coach.

I tell ya, the powder blue shirt that Hakstol wears, we lose every f'in time he comes to the rink wearing that sh-t. It's the difference between him and

Blais, I'll take Dean with his white shirt, tie undone, and pit stains and his team playing to take no prisoners...As soon as I saw Hak and the powder blue, oh no...

But isn't this getting old. High expectations crushed every year. We are like the Buffalo Bills or Minnesota Vikings. Go to the tourny and get beat. Hak is not a good coach.

Exactly, the post season is the time to perform. When will we stop being happy with just wcha banners going up?

OK, There is still 20 mins of hockey, there is lots of time for the sioux to get a few goals, we all just need to have a little faith.

this team is full of character, i know they can come back from this they just need to work hard and get pucks and bodies to the net.

YOU CAN DO IT BOYS!!! 1 GOAL AT A TIME!!!

OK, There is still 20 mins of hockey, there is lots of time for the sioux to get a few goals, we all just need to have a little faith.

this team is full of character, i know they can come back from this they just need to work hard and get pucks and bodies to the net.

YOU CAN DO IT BOYS!!! 1 GOAL AT A TIME!!!

And Hak is just trying to keep his job

I can't believe it only took 40 minutes of hockey to bring back all the "Dean Blais is the magic cure" talk. HE IS NO 100% SURE FIRE GUARANTEE WE'D WIN ANY NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS! The sooner you get that through your head the better.

Exactly, seriously enough with the freaking Blais talk, damn.