SiouxSports.com Forum

Yale vs UND Game day

jimdahl

Ahh this is just a "feel things out" period. No worried yet.

OK then. Yale up by 1, end of 1st.

As a team we're a lot bigger and stronger than Yale, so hopefully we can wear them down - they've been fast and nimble so far!

Time to regroup and come out fighting smart!

What the heck is Blodd doing bringing it out right in front of Eidsness with 2 Bulldogs standing there?

You would think that this late in the season, SOMEONE would have had a conversation with him about how stupid it is to skate the puck in front of the net with opposing players standing right there. Guess not, because he keeps doing it!! :)

You would think that this late in the season, SOMEONE would have had a conversation with him about how stupid it is to skate the puck in front of the net with opposing players standing right there. Guess not, because he keeps doing it!! :)

Yeah, when I saw he did that I was like "what the !@#$ is he doing!?" Really dumb move. Hopefully he'll redeem himself :D

And Gregoire's cross-check that negated a 5x3 PP...dunno what happened there. He rarely takes penalties. Especially one like that.

Yeah, when I saw he did that I was like "what the !@#$ is he doing!?" Really dumb move. Hopefully he'll redeem himself :)

And Gregoire's cross-check that negated a 5x3 PP...dunno what happened there. He rarely takes penalties. Especially one like that.

I think it's an understatement that we haven't played real smart hockey so far.