SiouxSports.com Forum

Yale vs UND Game day

jimdahl

I can't believe it only took 40 minutes of hockey to bring back all the "Dean Blais is the magic cure" talk. HE IS NO 100% SURE FIRE GUARANTEE WE'D WIN ANY NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS! The sooner you get that through your head the better.

So how many NCs has Hak won???

I think everyone needs to take a deep breath now. We still have 20 mins of hockey left. Instead of giving up on our team, how about we CHEER for them instead?? Yes, it sucks losing to "lesser" teams, but it happens, especially in the playoffs. RELAX...

LET'S GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!! Play your game and play smart, you can do it!! :)

OK, There is still 20 mins of hockey, there is lots of time for the sioux to get a few goals, we all just need to have a little faith.

this team is full of character, i know they can come back from this they just need to work hard and get pucks and bodies to the net.

YOU CAN DO IT BOYS!!! 1 GOAL AT A TIME!!!

Thanks, Aussie, for your loyalty and optimism. It's certainly a minority point of view on the board right now but it's a comfort to me.

I think everyone needs to take a deep breath now. We still have 20 mins of hockey left. Instead of giving up on our team, how about we CHEER for them instead?? Yes, it sucks losing to "lesser" teams, but it happens, especially in the playoffs. RELAX...

True, except its happened every playoff season for ten years

Although the task isn't impossible, the team sure hasn't shown up today, that I put on coaching, Blais never allowed his team to come out skating in quicksand. There better be a win one for the gipper moment going on in the locker room right now..Go Fighting Sioux, it's lunch bucket time....

We are down 3-0...why?

Yale is out working us, out skating us. Making most of their chances.

We, sans the penalty shot, have generated maybe 5 decent scoring chances in 40 minutes and now we need to bury 3?

We looked unprepared and not ready to play from the get go.

THANK YOU!!

How the hell does winning a national championship 10-13 years ago GUARANTEE we win one this year or last year?

2 titles in 4 years and almost 3 titles in 5 years (OT loss to BC) compared to zero titles since Hak took over.

We are down 3-0...why?

We, sans the penalty shot, have generated 5 decent scoring chances in 40 minutes and now we need to bury 3?

And whos fault is that?

Yeah, what she said!

THANK YOU!!

How the hell does winning a national championship 10-13 years ago GUARANTEE we win one this year or last year?

It at least shows that he is capable of winning one. If people want to pat Hak on the back for all these late season surges, he also deserves criticism for all the late late season choke jobs.

I am a fighting sioux fan. I stand behind my team no matter what. 3 goals is only a just an obsticle we have to overcome. This year has been full of obsticles now its time to take on and beat this one.

Live from wooster, section 108 yelling go sioux at the top of my lungs.

Esox

We are down 3-0...why?

We, sans the penalty shot, have generated maybe 5 decent scoring chances in 40 minutes and now we need to bury 3?

That seems to be the problem the past few seasons.

I'd have taken a pp over that penalty shot of Zajac's anyday. Even though he DID hit pipe.

20 min. of solid Sioux hockey coming. These guys know enough to leave it all on the ice.

GO SIOUX!!!

They should give the team the opportunity to decline the penalty shot and take a power play instead. Or just give them a power play if they miss the penalty shot.