SiouxSports.com Forum

White Out vs Gophers

maximushuber

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for half the people to wear white and for it to look stupid. I hope everyone around me wears white so I stand out...means I can't be wearing my white jersey.

Judging by how much you run your mouth you'll stand out no matter what you wear.

I can't wait for half the people to wear white and for it to look stupid. I hope everyone around me wears white so I stand out...means I can't be wearing my white jersey.

Will it look as stupid as being bumped out of your own arena for synchronized skating?

The way some people talk on this board is absolutely disgusting. Calling things "gay" because you don't like them, and using words like "gayfer" is so juvenile and homophobic. Some Sioux fans actually respect different types of people enough to find other words to use that are not so blatantly bigoted. I hope that those on this board that feel otherwise would either find a new board to share their hate on, or find a new way of thinking. Grow up.

The way some people talk on this board is absolutely disgusting. Calling things "gay" because you don't like them, and using words like "gayfer" is so juvenile and homophobic. Some Sioux fans actually respect different types of people enough to find other words to use that are not so blatantly bigoted. I hope that those on this board that feel otherwise would either find a new board to share their hate on, or find a new way of thinking. Grow up.
2 words.Lighten up.

It should beat the crappy toilet paper they usually have at the Ralph. I find that to be a good use.

What is your problem? You are the definition of "punk".

For those of you who don't know, "gopherz" is the person who started a rumor on the gopher message board about Jordan Schroeder leaving midseason. This rumor was the reason that the gophers had to release a statement about JS NOT leaving school. He is banned or shunned from his team's message board. He offers nothing for this board. Why not ban him here too? I might have to use the "ignore" feature I guess.

Excuse Me. Are you 12? How about you leave your homophobia and bigotry off of this board.

I believe the poster could be guilty of stereotyping guys that bleach their hair as being gay, but to say the poster was a bigot or homophobe is a stretch. Now lighten up Francis.

Please come say that to my face at the game.

ohh look a tough guy...what a tool

Typical goofer pu$$y- hey maybe you will sucker punch a sioux fan after your precious goofers lose. That's what d-bags goofer fans do right???

ohh look a tough guy...what a tool

Typical goofer pu$$y- hey maybe you will sucker punch a sioux fan after your precious goofers lose. That's what d-bags goofer fans do right???

Yes he is a tool; he's just another juvenile looking for attention..."hey look, they're talking about me! I'm important!"

Sorry to say I don't know the status of the Sioux fan from the incident Mujack referenced. Anyone?

Where you sitting tough guy??

gopherz

Rating: 0

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts

post Mar 7 2010, 09:24 AM

Post #49

Group: Members

Member No.: 4773

I'll be there once again. 111 row E come say hi, hard to miss.

Praying that we win this series, but wouldn't be surprised if we just got put out of our misery and this debacle of a season is over.

--------------------

GO GOPHERS

Here's a free piece of advice, try using the toilet paper to wipe your azz, not stuffing your bra. ???

FACE*!!!!!!!

NICE SiouxSHA!!! (discreet high 5 as well!) :)

(* - TRIBUTE to "Breakin' FACE" - the little pimple-faced middle schooler that used to post here until he was FINALLY introduced to Accutane - or went on to "bust balls" on a Lord of the Rings Message Board- either way - WE WIN!!! ;) )

We only have one white jersey, which my wife is planning on wearing. I don't get to go to too many games so I want to wear either my green or black. Sorry if I mess things up, but the only way to make a white out successful is by handing out shirts at the door. It would be fine with me to have a jersey only night to get people to take off their coats and not wear sweatshirts, but then people would think it was a ploy to get people to buy jerseys.

We only have one white jersey, which my wife is planning on wearing. I don't get to go to too many games so I want to wear either my green or black. Sorry if I mess things up, but the only way to make a white out successful is by handing out shirts at the door. It would be fine with me to have a jersey only night to get people to take off their coats and not wear sweatshirts, but then people would think it was a ploy to get people to buy jerseys.

In my opinion, each "white out" has becoming increasingly more successful, and shirts were never handed out at the door. I haven't looked at the Sioux Shop website, but did they design a shirt for this weekend that they are selling like they have in the past?

i think you are looking into the word gay and the way he used it a lil much. nowadays gay is just a generic insult that can mean whatever you want it to and in this case he was saying that dying your hair a dirty a$$ blonde color is stupid. over time the word gay has changed, it was originally used as a word to describe people as being carefree, and happy...then it turned into a word on describing peoples sexuality and now it is used as a term that can mean anything. so in conclusion i think it is you who needs to grow up and lighten up instead of calling people homophobes. if you have been on this board for awhile you would know the language that is spoke on here and realize its all in good fun and if you dont like it i think its time for you to find a different board to talk on.

This is what is wrong with our country today. Too many people are over-sensitive and offended by everything these days. Aren't there more important things to discuss? I have a friend who is gay and he doesn't care if people refer to things or other people as being gay. This is very similar to the Sioux nickname as the people who think this is wrong are not the people they are referring to.

Let's end this and continue to talk about the upcoming games. It isn't worth it.