SiouxSports.com Forum

White Out vs Gophers

maximushuber

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The games this weekend versus the Gophers have once again been dubbed for the "White Out". Fans have worn white the last few years against the Gophers and it will be sweet when people white out the Ralph again this weekend.

I can't wait for half the people to wear white and for it to look stupid. I hope everyone around me wears white so I stand out...means I can't be wearing my white jersey.

The games this weekend versus the Gophers have once again been dubbed for the "White Out". Fans have worn white the last few years against the Gophers and it will be sweet when people white out the Ralph again this weekend.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo. Let's do a "Green-out".

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo. Let's do a "Green-out".

They tried the Green Out a few years ago on a Saturday night game and it looked stupid because UND does not specify that it has to be Kelly Green for Sioux apparel. There were 15 shades of green from sea foam to forest and it really didn't have any look of unity.

That's what i would like as well though.

I enjoy wearing all of my jerseys and feel that with many students possibly gone, it would be tough to pull it off. As gopherz said, it does make the other fans stand out even more and there will probably be many in attendance. I think we should pick to wear the black jerseys for both games and have a black out if anything to do something different.

I can't wait for half the people to wear white and for it to look stupid. I hope everyone around me wears white so I stand out...means I can't be wearing my white jersey.

whatever man, its for fun and at least the sioux fans and community do this. without most students it will be a bit togher but hope fans get the message. hell the gophers cant even get people to fill the john let alone try and get people to to have fun and do a whte out. wear white sioux fans! its gotten better everytime they have done this and thats a good sign. wear white and sweep those gophs

I enjoy wearing all of my jerseys and feel that with many students possibly gone, it would be tough to pull it off. As gopherz said, it does make the other fans stand out even more and there will probably be many in attendance. I think we should pick to wear the black jerseys for both games and have a black out if anything to do something different.

Black out would be Awesome!! Would the team be allowed to wear Black at home. They never have, but is it allowed? If we go to Three Sunday Black out, Team and Fans!!!!

Beats the hell out of a college hockey team dying their hair blonde.Now that's gay.