SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ CC

AZSIOUX

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Internet radio feed must be quite a few seconds behind however you are following the game. I read your post about 15 seconds before I heard Tim make the call.

I listen in Grand Forks to the game on the Fox 96.1 radio. That's ahead of every other medium, I think

UND looked really strong 5 X 5 at times tonight. If they had any weakness, it was that the hesitated way too much in their own zone and failed to clear the puck when they had the chance, which I believe lead to both of CC's goals tonight.

In any case, a nice run being displayed by UND now, with 5 straight wins. So, despite all my earlier ranting, UND does appear to be "surging" again. Thank God for that.

UND looked really strong 5 X 5 at times tonight. If they had any weakness, it was that the hesitated way too much in their own zone and failed to clear the puck when they had the chance, which I believe lead to both of CC's goals tonight.

In any case, a nice run being displayed by UND now, with 5 straight wins. So, despite all my earlier ranting, UND does appear to be "surging" again. Thank God for that.

The "surge" worked!

Eids given Player of the Game honor by radio guys, 27 saves for Eids tonight

Eids did have a solid weekend in the pipes, but sheesh...I'd like to see him notch a shutout here and there. Maybe next weekend? (Didn't he shutout Tech early in the year?)

Great road win for the Sioux, they certainly look to be very solid defensively. The penalty kill was great, and nice to see the pp notch goals each night too.

GO SIOUX!!

The Xcel Center will pay off the refs in the Gophers 1st round playoff matchup.

They can't afford to not have UMN at the F5.

So I say bring on CC instead. :)

This seriously scares me (the thought of facing UMTC). I remember the ridiculous officiating in Mankato a couple years ago when UMTC won the road series to make the Final Five.

Phew, home ice! Who would have thunk it? :D

UND locks up at least 5th place, but could still climb as high as 3rd.

They are 2 points behind UMD and 4 behind SCSU. UMD plays UAA and SCSU plays MSUM next weekend.

We need UND to sweep MTU, need UMD to lose at least one game at UAA and would need SCSU to be swept by MSUM in order for 3rd to be a possibility.

The WCHA tiebreaker is this:

1. Head to head.

2. Most conference wins.

3. If a four-game series was played between the teams, the tiebreaker goes to the team with the fewest goals against in head-to-head games. If only two games were played, go on to No. 4.

4. Goal differential in all conference games.

If we are tied with UMD in points, we win due to #1 (we are 3-1 against them this year).

If we are tied with SCSU in points, we win due to #3 (we outscored them 17-10 in our 4 games).

Go Sioux!

Go Seawolves!

Go Mavericks!

:)