SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ SCSU

AZSIOUX

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the hell kidnapped our hockey team, and replaced them with these guys?!? ???:D

The effort is exactly the same as it has been for most of the year. Finally, the shots went in. This is why me and a very very very small minority of posters on this board weren't jumping ship like most of you. It is one game, but I believe this will continue.

The effort is exactly the same as it has been for most of the year. Finally, the shots went in. This is why me and a very very very small minority of posters on this board weren't jumping ship like most of you. It is one game, but I believe this will continue.

Being critical of the results on the scoreboard and jumping ship are NOT that same thing. ???

Did anyone kick his azz?

Mario tried. They dropped gloves and took off helmets, but both of them took too long to start the fight and the refs jumped in. That happened back in the first period.

Then throughout the 3rd pretty much everybody made a point to hit him legally any time they could.

Sorry you feel that way. I assure you that is not the case. I have grown up in GF and was a UND stick boy for gosh sakes and

I even graduated from UND. Fairweather not this fan.

I am just sick of people being so critical, and not recognizing what is actually happening on the ice. Sure they have lost many games this year, but again, the effort was no different tonight than it has been for most of the season. I just wish people could see what is happening on the ice doesn't always translate to the scoreboard. There are a few guys on this board who know what I'm talking about.

Mario tried. They dropped gloves and took off helmets, but both of them took too long to start the fight and the refs jumped in. That happened back in the first period.

Then throughout the 3rd pretty much everybody made a point to hit him legally any time they could.

Niiiiiice!!!

You keep saying jumping ship. Who the hell is jumping ship. Just because we are critical when things aren't going well.

Were you abandoned as a child?

Who said anything about 'jumping ship"? Your panties are a bit tight tonight.

You keep saying jumping ship. Who the hell is jumping ship. Just because we are critical when things aren't going well.

Were you abandoned as a child?

Easy now, let's not get personal here. ???

Having said that, I am on your side on this one. Being critical when it's valid to be critical is NOT fairweather. It is far, far worse to be apathetic and not care about the team than to be critical of them.