SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs Niagara and Notre Dame/Colgate

AZSIOUX

I don't know if you guys remember Finley flew to C.C. last season and had a set back. I am not going to look to far into it.

I do remember that. Flying is just one of many different things that can affect recovery from a concussion. A change in altitude is another. Healthy athletes can have trouble trying to play at a higher altitude. Exercise and exertion can cause a set back from recovery from concussion. It only makes sense that exertion at a higher altitude could cause a problem. But it is also hard to predict how a concussion patient is going to react to any of these factors. That is why I said that Chay flying on this trip was no indication that he was ready to play but it was an indication of progress in his recovery.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if you guys remember Finley flew to C.C. last season and had a set back. I am not going to look to far into it.

Skating would be a good thing. If the travel goes well, depending on this weekend I bet they would wait until the Gopher series Mid month to try and get him on the ice limited time( I know Chay doesn't do limited time). I would think that from what i understand the Bigger Sheet may be helpful for the blurring at game speeds. Pure Speculation.

I am not a doctor but I did stay at a Holiday INN express. :D I don't remember.

HAHA!!! Isn't your wife a medical person? My brother is a doctor, but he wouldn't be much help with concussions.....now, blurred vision is something he could help with. ;) I couldn't remember either, but I thought that I remembered hearing something about that.

As much as I want Chay back, I want a healthy Chay more than that....if Chay being healthy means that he can't play for a little longer or at all, then that is fine.

I have an extra ticket for all 4 games. The seats are awesome. 13 rows up on the red line center ice! If you are interested let me know and we can meet out front before or after the 3pm Saturday game.

Also, I may be interested in selling the 3 tickets I have for games North Dakota is not playing in.

I will have access to messages while I am at the games.

Does anyone know if the game is available on the internet? We'd like to watch the game as we've scrapped all plansof going outside in -30 below.....yes that's actual. And why do we live here again?

dont believe there is tv/internet. radio only from what ive read

Does anyone know if the game is available on the internet? We'd like to watch the game as we've scrapped all plansof going outside in -30 below.....yes that's actual. And why do we live here again?

+22 in Cinci, no snow, blue skies and people are complaining about the weather....geeze. I'm glad it's finally below freezing. Walking the dog in slushy muddy dog parks is a biotch!

17 Jason Gregoire--29 Chris VandeVelde--10 Corban Knight

19 Evan Trupp--22 Brad Malone--26 Brett Hextall

8 Mike Cichy--18 David Toews--21 Matt Frattin

13 Brett Bruneteau--9 Mario Lamoureux--27 Carter Rowney

2 Andrew MacWilliam--24 Ben Blood

3 Derrick LaPoint--25 Jake Marto

20 Joe Gleason--4 Corey Fienhage

31 Brad Eidsness

35 Tate Maris

Please tell me that Dell is in Chicago with the team.